cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
HortonGordelson
Senior Contributor

How could this be happening?

Doesn't Paris have heavy duty gun control?  A sign of things to come folks.

58 Replies
r3020
Senior Advisor

Re: How could this be happening?

Gun control and an open border. Perfect recipe for disaster.

BA Deere
Honored Advisor

43 dead and 100 hostages, this is just sick!  The damed liberals with their damned immigration and gun control are just insane.  That Hollande and Merkel need to go to the guillotine the way Europe has been destroyed.

http://www.cnn.com/2015/11/13/world/paris-shooting/index.html 

http://www.nowtheendbegins.com/muslim-terror-attack-in-paris-france-leaves-60-dead-dozen-of-hostages...

Milligan Hay - Iowa d:^)
Veteran Advisor

Gun control is exactly what the terrorist count on. Carte Blanche on killing people, without any risk of getting any return fire. France invited the Jihadists in, and are now reaping what they have sown.

I imagine that Trump's poll numbers will now soar and The dems numbers will hang out with the RMS Titanic.

KNAPPer
Senior Contributor

For the record: Shame

You are all sick, sick, sick horrible men who are no more in touch with Christianity or basic humanity than ISIS zealots.  This kind of thing could happen anywhere and you know it. Shame on all of you for using this time for political posturing and back slapping.

HortonGordelson
Senior Contributor

Re: For the record: Shame

Being a Christian doesn't mean I should be weak, timid, and defenseless.

r3020
Senior Advisor

@KNAPPer wrote:

You are all sick, sick, sick horrible men who are no more in touch with Christianity or basic humanity than ISIS zealots.  This kind of thing could happen anywhere and you know it. Shame on all of you for using this time for political posturing and back slapping.

So isis, who just today Barack Obama siad has been contained, kills a bunch of people in France but it is us Christian in the US who are sick. Twilight zone. You know what, you give your guns to the government and depend on them to take care of you in a time of crisis. I will just keep my guns incase the government doesn't show up until after dozens have been killed. What is sick is Obama can't get those people into this country fast enough.

BA Deere
Honored Advisor

Read your Bible Knapper, Samson and David killed Philistines.  We aren`t "backslapping", we are angry as hell of what is happening.  France has welcomed and appeased Islam and this is the result, you liberals could really learn a lesson here.

"This sort of thing" doesn`t happen "anywhere" it doesn`t happen here....yet.  When Charlie Hebdo was attacked, the terrorist knew that no one was armed, it was shooting fish in a barrel and the French police didn`t readily have the adequate weapons to defend the citizens.

KNAPPer
Senior Contributor

Same reply for all of you

In the face of horrible tragedy a Christian's comments (or any decent person for that matter religion withheld) should be about concern the departed, sympathy for them and their families and holding out a hand to aid comfort rather than blaming liberals and blaming gun control as you all did. Most real Christians would ask God to protect and comfort the innocent rather than casting blame on gun control and liberals.Prayers would be in order. This is what I am seeing on Facebook from normal people.

Why don't you know this?

r3020
Senior Advisor

Re: Same reply for all of you

@KNAPPer wrote:

In the face of horrible tragedy a Christian's comments (or any decent person for that matter religion withheld) should be about concern the departed, sympathy for them and their families and holding out a hand to aid comfort rather than blaming liberals and blaming gun control as you all did. Most real Christians would ask God to protect and comfort the innocent rather than casting blame on gun control and liberals.

Why don't you know this?

If you pray on this site you get taken to the woodshed. I didn't notice any prayers coming from you. I'm concerned with it happening here because of the policies now in place. Nice though how you are able to place blame at the foot of the Christians instead of where the blame should ly.