cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Milligan Hay - Iowa d:^)
Veteran Advisor

Re: +1!

image.jpeg

Canuck_2
Senior Contributor

Re: How could this be happening?


@Milligan Hay - Iowa d:^) wrote:

Gun control is exactly what the terrorist count on. Carte Blanche on killing people, without any risk of getting any return fire. France invited the Jihadists in, and are now reaping what they have sown.

I imagine that Trump's poll numbers will now soar and The dems numbers will hang out with the RMS Titanic.


You can 'believe' that you are safer in the US with all your guns but stats do not show that.

 

This site shows the difference

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_countries_by_firearm-related_death_rate

 

To save you time 

France with 3.01 deaths from guns per 100,000 population and the USA 10.5

 

Keep telling yourslef you are safer while ignoring all the radicals in the US who have killed more than the 16 or so each one averaged in PAris.

Milligan Hay - Iowa d:^)
Veteran Advisor

Re: Statistics :(


@Canuck_2 wrote:

@Milligan Hay - Iowa d:^) wrote:

Gun control is exactly what the terrorist count on. Carte Blanche on killing people, without any risk of getting any return fire. France invited the Jihadists in, and are now reaping what they have sown.

I imagine that Trump's poll numbers will now soar and The dems numbers will hang out with the RMS Titanic.


You can 'believe' that you are safer in the US with all your guns but stats do not show that.

 

This site shows the difference

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_countries_by_firearm-related_death_rate

 

To save you time 

France with 3.01 deaths from guns per 100,000 population and the USA 10.5

 

Keep telling yourslef you are safer while ignoring all the radicals in the US who have killed more than the 16 or so each one averaged in PAris.


Tell that to the citizens of Paris, the new capital of terrorism!

image.png

Canuck_2
Senior Contributor

Re: Same reply for all of you


@r3020 wrote:

If you pray on this site you get taken to the woodshed. I didn't notice any prayers coming from you. I'm concerned with it happening here because of the policies now in place. Nice though how you are able to place blame at the foot of the Christians instead of where the blame should ly.


Who would stop you from praying?

 

Thing is prayer only does you, the one doing the praying, any good.

It will not help anyone else and studies show this and also indicate that those who knew they were being prayed for had poorer survival than those who were not prayed for.

As well as the fact that there has never been an amputated limb regrown yet, prayer or no prayer.

Canuck_2
Senior Contributor

Re: Same reply for all of you


@BA Deere wrote:

Knapper, Christians are mocked on here and in the rest of the country, they say "religiousity" and call the Bible the "Buy-Bull" and you liberals that have some belief  sit idly by and and allow it.  Now, you`re on your high horse because we are discussing this Paris tragedy in a secular fashion.

 

Is Don Canuck and AgJudge going to mock you because you ONLY want to pray for Paris?  It goes without saying, I`m sure that all of us Christians included Paris and the victims in our prayers last night  

 

If the Paris tragedy had happened here, Obama and all the liberals including liberals here would be screaming for "gun control" and you would give your tepid support of it.  So, now are you liberals going to demand that France has gun control to prevent these tragedies????  News flash, they have gun control.

 

You liberals wanted all the Syrian Muslim immigrants by the millions to go to France and the rest of Europe and here.  When it`s obvious as hell that the Muslims already there have not assimulated into polite society.  When there`s a destruction sect of people and you open your border, you will not only lose your culture, but you`ll have to accept THEIR culture or you will die.   And even then those damned fools fight among themselves, if you convert to Sunni and the Shia takeover, they`ll kill you anyway.

 

This is a display of liberalism failing on epic proportions.


It is so bad that you poor 'believers' are persecuted on here but you apparently have not understood where I come from.

Using facts and evidence as well as critical thinking leaves one with no reason to 'just believe' in something that there is absolutely no proof of existing, a something that is unbelievably able to do things that are beyond the laws of physics.

 

As for praying studies show it will do no one but you the prayer any good so enjoy your feelings of contentment but realize all your prayers for Paris will not help.

 

And I see you also 'believe' guns would be safer while again facts show that there are far fewer deaths from guns in Paris and France than in your 'safe' country where gunmen kill more than the the average of 16 or so that the killers in Paris managed to kill.

Canuck_2
Senior Contributor

Re: How could this be happening?


@r3020 wrote:

@schnurrbart wrote:
20 you're a liar!!! I haven't heard anyone say prayer on this site and certainly no one was put on vacation because of it. Lie, lie, that's all you conservatives do.

Which God should we pray to? If God is so Almighty why did he let this happen? The first thing I did when I heard of this terrorist attack was to ask Gos to bless all of those involved to help with the suffering and to grant eternal rest to those who were killed. I also prayed that He bring an end to the violence and for the Holy Spirit to give giudence and wisdom to those who have been charged with leadership. I just didn't post it on this site. I will not make that mistake again. I ask God to bless our country and leaders with the wisdom and courage to obey his every command and that He deliver us from evil.


The fallacy in your thinking is you are asking a 'god' who is supposed to have plannedall that is happening to change what it has already predetermined will occur.

 

Hope you feel better after your prayer session because you are the only one that your prayer will help.

 

Canuck_2
Senior Contributor

Re: How could this be happening?


@HortonGordelson wrote:

You want to talk about sick, Moosetach man?  The world is an example right now of the way you would run it. What's sick is we've warned for years about things like this and you are just too stupid to read the writing plastered all over the wall.  Yet you want our country to follow the same path. What's sick is a president who lies and says isis is the jv team, or isis is contained....he is obviously a muslim symphaizer and you still love him.  What 's sick is the protesters at Mizzou complaining how Paris took the attention from them.  What's sick is 3000 American children each and every day murdered in the womb.


i don't know if 'sick' is the correct description but I think it is mistaken thinking to forget how many people die in your country every day from guns.

And in case you are ignorant of the facts  France has far fewer deaths by gun per capita than the US.

Check the facts and then you might begin to see where the real risks are.

Canuck_2
Senior Contributor

Re: How could this be happening?


@NewAgJudge wrote:

 truth.jpg


So true Judge but most are so brain washed they can 'talk' themselves out of seeing the truth of the universe by shutting down critical thinking,

Canuck_2
Senior Contributor

Re: Same reply for all of you


@BA Deere wrote:

Well talk to your Knapper, he`s the one that chastised us for talking about the causes of the Paris tragedy and rather wanted us to bow our heads and "pray".  David in the Bible prayed to God, but he also picked up 5 smooth stones and took care of business.

 

I struggle with deism (God is a clock maker that wound the world up and just let`s the chips fall where they may) prayer is supposed to be asking God to intercede step in and may be help or may be not.  and I struggle with that personally.  However our life here is short compared to enterity and believe it or not, unanswered prayers are a blessing and a learning experience as well.  if we all kept praying and kept having a million bucks droped on us and no one ever died.  That obviously wouldn`t be good and we certainly wouldn`t learn anything by that.

 

France in electing a socialist and welcoming heathen to live among them is breaking God`s laws and they, sad as it is are getting the fruits of their mistakes...and yes, innocent people also suffer from the sins of the nation.   And this country isn`t far behind.


Come on BA have you considered what you are saying when you say your 'god' would be responsible for killing all those innocent people because of who was elected in French elections?

 

Think about what you are claiming your god is doing!

That is why I say 'believers' do not use critical thinking.

 

If you need me to explain to you just what you accused your 'god' of doing please let me know and I will go over it point by point.

Until then just re read what you posted and then think CRITICALLY about it.

schnurrbart
Veteran Advisor

Re: How could this be happening?

What does this have to do with the slaughter in Paris?

 

"Thank you Craig. For the reminder the answers can only be found in Christ. Look up when you see these things begin to happen for your redemption draws near. My prayers for the great spaghetti monster and all of his followers they may choose Christ and not be thrown into the eternal lake of fire."