cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
OKdon
Senior Contributor

Re: Same reply for all of you

Why in the world would we want to spend eternity with you?  I've had enough christian judgementalist during my time here. Please let me crawl under the sod and let my existance end. My continued existance is of no benefit to future society or humanity.

I'm just a speck in the passage of time and my importance to the future is nil. Once a person accepts that notion, they is no need to expect anything good or bad for all eternity. Eliminate your self importance and realize that all good things must come to an end.

OKdon
Senior Contributor

And I suppose thase religious fanatics bombed New York and washington because we were liberal.

BA Deere
Honored Advisor

You have freewill, good luck.

BA Deere
Honored Advisor

Inidans fought and killed each other, there are forts that the white man built to protect one tribe from the more savage tribe.

Negro slavery was not Christian and there again, Negros owned other Negros in Africa and sold them to evil people that brought them to America.  And there is a big root of the problems we have today.

If you want to be honest communism/totalitarianism is basically responsible for all mass murders in world history.

Muslims have always been a thorn in the side of freedom.  Muslim pirates captured white slaves, Thomas Jefferson had to put a stop to it.  Those Muslims were brutal..google "leathernecks"  and the Marines hymn "....the shores of Tripoli..." for a history lesson.

NewAgJudge
Senior Contributor

religoin.png

Polaris Racer
Senior Contributor

Re: For the record: Shame

Kill them all... problem solved.

NewAgJudge
Senior Contributor

@Polaris Racer wrote:

Kill them all... problem solved.

That is EXACTLY what they say !!

I think it's time we see your papers.

Polaris Racer
Senior Contributor

Hey it is your choice! If you want to be the lamb so be it.

r3020
Senior Advisor

@OKdon wrote:

Your solution to gun violence is always more guns. Have you ever considered that less guns might be the answer?

Mock your prayers? What evidence do you have that prayers do anyone any good? You might as well pray to your dog or your guns.

Religions, any religion. Is the greatest scam played on mankind. Religious fervor or religious warfare is not anew phenomenon. For centurries people have tried to foist religious dogma on their fellow man and some try to do it by force of arms. Whether it be the christian crusades of years ago or the political efforts of 2015.

You want tobelieve in your god and you want the agnostics toacceptthem as well. If you want to fight Islamic terrorist , well get your self suited up and armed to the teeth because you are one of God's patriots and you would want any damnedheather sharing your foxhole. Just show us howbrave you are and leave my kids and grandkids out of it.

How many of the victims of the Paris terror attacks were armed? How many less guns could they have?