cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Senior Contributor

How credible

The SNN asked how credible the Kauvenaugh FBI investigation will be?  easy answer for the SNN analyst, if the FBI investigation stops the Kauvenaugh nomination, the SNN and their counterparts in the DNC, will call it credible; if the FBI investigation does not put a stop to the nomination, the FBI investigation will be lacking & a fraud. 

Yea, you lefties are that easy to figure out.  

12 Replies
Veteran Advisor

Re: How credible

It’s already a sham with trump limiting the investigation and publically mocking Dr Ford. He showed once again that he wouldnt even make a good door stop. You people who continue to stand by him and his actions are very sick.
Highlighted
Senior Contributor

All that one has to do is read a couple of the resident RWNJ posts/comments and it’s really obvious that they are very disturbed, angry and not very well educated...
Pretty much every day and every post.
The scariest part is that they think they are so clever and their child like logic makes perfect sense.
30-35% of the country seems to be infected with this sickness...
Senior Contributor

Edmund - I think we all have each other figured out quite easily. It works both ways because we have all become quite predictable. I'll accept the FBI report and if there's more, it will come out.

Senior Contributor

President Trump should nominate Hillary Clinton to the Supreme court-so an investigation of her can finally get started.

See that  schnur is back bristle pad and all..   hahaha

Senior Contributor

https://www.cnn.com/2018/10/03/opinions/rand-paul-suffer-intimidation-and-threats-kelley-paul/index....

An open letter to Senator Cory Booker:

It's nine o'clock at night, and as I watch out the window, a sheriff's car slowly drives past my home. I am grateful that they have offered to do extra patrols, as someone just posted our home address, and Rand's cell number, on the internet -- all part of a broader effort to intimidate and threaten Republican members of Congress..........
Senior Contributor

KNAPPer, lol...so who's life insurance are you listed as a beneficiary?

Senior Contributor

it shows a lot of class that Mrs. Paul is trying to be reasonable, but once you realize you are dealing with unreasonable people, it's best to arm yourself and be ready to defend your home and family, and life. Which she is also doing.

Senior Contributor

Remember when the ads with crosshairs freaked the progs out?   Now people like Waters and Booker are actively encouraging the herd to seek out and harass the opposition.   Congressional staffers are providing addresses and phone numbers.   

Veteran Advisor

What do you mean “finally”?  Your guys investigated her for almost 6yrs. Oh wait, are you admitting that the gowdy joke was not an investigation but rather a real witch hunt??