Senior Contributor

Re: How do YOU want to help them?

christianity.jpg

Senior Contributor

Christ died for all Judge ,even you
Senior Contributor

This is a classic example of " I can dish it out by the truck load, but throw a few words my way  and I cry like a baby".

Veteran Advisor

I don't want any republican condidates in my house!!!

Veteran Advisor

I don't denounce God but I do call you and all your little buds out when you act and talk "non Christian"!  Don't sit there try to say you are lilly white either!

Senior Contributor

Yeah, though I walk through the valley of the shadow of death, I shall fear no evil, for thou art with me. Thy rod and thy staff, they comfort me. Surely goodness and mercy shall follow me all the days of my life. Because I carry a big stick and I'm the meanest m****rf****r in the valley!

Holding your opponet to an unachievable standard is an old Alinsky tactic, Stashman.  I don't have to prove a thing to you.  I am only held accountable to God and if me not taking your crap or defending myself or my family causes me to fall from his graces, so be it.  You can shove your lily-white standard.  Being a Christian doesn't mean I'm a doormat.

Senior Contributor

LOL, no not at all.

You are the perfect example of stoooopid.

And Bigot, don't forget bigot, becasue you are a big fat bigot too.

Smiley Happy

Honored Advisor

I have called myself nothing but a sinner.  I think the difference is, I do realize when I do sin, you liberals seem to embrace sin.

Veteran Advisor

You are absolutely correct--only God can judge so why do you righties want to judge me and other liberals and people you don't like??????

Senior Contributor

Why do you lefties think you have to instruct me how to worship God?