cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Senior Advisor

Re: How do YOU want to help them?

@schnurrbart wrote:

You are absolutely correct--only God can judge so why do you righties want to judge me and other liberals and people you don't like??????

You mean like calling you a racist bagger.

Veteran Advisor

Dude I wouldn't try to instruct you in anything.  It would be easier to teach a pig how to knit than teach you anything.  You think you already know everything but in reality you are severely lacking.

Senior Contributor

Well I didn't have much time since I posted this so I'm replying now.

Lets start with those that appear to want "mandated love and help"

• Bart.....even drawing pictures doesn't help him understand plain English
  • Knapper......How I read your post....extreme exaggeration with a mocking tone
  • Shifty.....Not his personal responsibility and it's someone else's fault that he has to force others to help
  • AGFAG.....Just his normal hate

And to the rest of you

• BA and 3020....thank once again for talking to walls
  • ihmarty.....Pretty much all his post are. He got outed on AgTalk and once he was out in the open his hate didn't last long there
  • ihtractor.....Don has been here for many years...Red calls him "shifty" for a reason. If Don is actually being "real" on here, feel sorry for him. If he is spouting these thoughts just to get a rise out of people, he is a lying POS....feel sorry for him
  • Horton....Please read my point about bart above

Veteran Advisor

You really are hilarious!  It is really great there are several pretty smart people on this site. Unfortunately, you aren't one of them!  I don't see any repubs going out of their way to help anyone except the rich folks at the top!  Perhaps if YOU along with the rest of this country heeded those words by Jesus in your little cartoon, the govt wouldn't have to help so much. 

Senior Contributor

Well, I'm usally all for free speech ManOfSh*t, but it wouldn't bother me if you were banned, or went quail hunting with dick cheney.

2ted.jpg

Senior Contributor

You're entitled to your opinion even if it's wrong.  Not my job to teach you.

Senior Contributor

Ouch that one hurt AGBAG.

Senior Contributor

He can only put up pictures. Not very good at that either.