cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
Senior Contributor

Re: How do women and children

Bart, the question was in general going forward. I can see how you took it the other way. I wasnt making assertions about how long the ones they found had been there.

My assertion is that they've found 3 in a month. One wasnt even complete. It seems that they are discovering them in rapid fashion now.

The military has been on the border sometime around May I believe in small numbers. Most have been built up later. I somehow doubt the first responders we're sent to walled areas.

So how long have they actually been looking?
Highlighted
Senior Advisor

How   do  drugs  infiltrate  our  prisons  ?   

Honored Advisor

GH, yes there`s ultrasound and satellite surveillance to detect tunneling.  The US side of the wall could be mined so when they poke their heads up BLAM!  claymore mines go off.  If nothing else if a tunnel a couple miles long was dug undetected, the first group apprehended the tunnel would be closed and all that work to get 5 or 10 people into the land of milk & honey would be about it.   Right now, there are places on the border where it`s nothing, like doing the hokey pokey put one foot in and put the other foot in, just hide under a sage brush if the border enforcement truck drives by.

Highlighted
Senior Contributor

Do you really want to go with prisons?  Have you thought that one out?

Highlighted
Senior Advisor

$5,400,000,000.oo   /  for  purposed  230  miles  of  wall   -  -  -

$23,000,000.oo  / Mile   -   $4100.oo  /  foot  -   -   -

Mexico   G  D  P  $2. 143  Trillion  -    -    -

Calfornia   G  D  P   $2.71  Trillion -   -    -

Iowa    G  D  P   $185   Million 

Kansas    G  D  P  $160  Million

!954  miles  of  border  with  Mexico  -   190  miles  of  pedestrian  fence     &  154  vehicle  fence  -   -   -

Maintenance  costs  annually  of  border  wall   $150 million  -   -   -    

Highlighted
Senior Contributor

Whats maintenance on illegals?

How many are using those drugs you were twlking about in prison?

While we're back on prisons.....nah, I'll let you ponder that a little longer. Haha
Highlighted
Honored Advisor

Iowa`s GDP is $165 Billion, with a "B".    Illegal aliens  cost us $109 Billion (we don`t even know how many are here could be double the expense) GTO linked a liberal story that admitted it was a $58 Billion cost for illegals the other day.  Let`s take GTO`s liberal annual cost for illegals of $58 Billion, that`s half the cost of a complete entire wall. 

Of course large dairies would be scrambling for cheap labor to over produce their $15cwt milk.

Highlighted
Senior Advisor

How many in the prisons are ILLEGAL aliens?

Highlighted
Senior Advisor

BA  -  my  bad  -  got  on  the  same  page as  Sarah  -  on   un-  CONflated   I  guess  -  MY  BAD  -   -   -   

Highlighted
Veteran Contributor

540000 illegal immigrants in our prisons
At $60000 each per year. Cypher that K19