cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
Senior Contributor

Re: How do women and children

@schnurrbart wrote:
Don’t kid yourself. Examples. Read this. One even had solar power for the lights.

https://amp.azcentral.com/amp/2550685002

So schnur, who do you suggest is supplying the financial backing for the supplies for the digging, lighting, and "drug and human' trafficking in the tunnels?

Highlighted
Senior Advisor

Bureau   of   Prisons   stats    183,058   inmates  - - - 

23,826  were in country  illegally  -  -  -

11,698  were  being  further  investigated -  -  -

SO,  35,524  being  the  issue of  illegals  -  147,534  domestic  legals  -   -   -

Fabulous ,  then  why  does  so  many  ag  groups  say  keep'em  coming  - ? 

Then  the  issue  of  the 147,534  makes  it  all  better  - ? 

BAD  APPLES ,  regardless  of  the  variety ,  seems  a  loss  point  to  wrangle -  -  -

Highlighted
Veteran Advisor

Bass I would say the cartels are. Who do you think is? V1 there may be that number in jail but I believe you will learn that most are in jail for being illegal.
Highlighted
Senior Advisor

When you are in this country ILLEGALLY where are you suppose to be?

Highlighted
Senior Contributor

I'm agreeing with the cartel's answer, those in jail, either there or on the way back to their home country BEFORE they do something

against another human physically. Sorry to say AGAIN, but illegal is illegal, so where should they be? Do you enjoy seeing your tax

dollars going for illegal's food and bunk?

Highlighted
Veteran Advisor

True Christians would not think twice about caring for these people. We have fought wars all over the globe “on behalf of the poor and repressed people” there needs to be a better way than throwing them back to the wolves. Granted I know I’m not smart enough nor have the authority to decide what but to just send them back without investigating somewhat seems to be against both Christian and America’s code.
Highlighted
Senior Contributor

Are you willing to open your own home to sponsor a family, yourself?

Highlighted
Senior Advisor

True Christians will care for them in their home countries. That way 60-80% of the women will not be sexually harassed on their way to get here.

Highlighted
Veteran Advisor

Why didn’t all that sophisticated technology detect a tunnel over 400’ into America with a railroad tracks in it??? The only reason it was found was because the Mexican police discovered it.
Highlighted
Senior Advisor

How   many  TAX   $$$$   since  the  ''''''' Mission Accomplished   '''''  statement  was  made  -  ?  

CON servatives  say  deficit  spending  bad  -    WaLa   2017-19     -   NOW  deficit  $pending  good  -   -   -