cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Senior Advisor

Re: How do you convince those people?

Still trying to sell that crap?. Just look at how wonderful you are. How everyone would like to emlate you, be just like you. That is our experience with the christian right, Howthey are alwaysattacking someone and hw they are always diminishing folks that don't think exactly as you do. Yep, you're a real peach to spend our time with.

Senior Contributor

"....I would childishly pick up a hammer and hit the spot where I bumped my head.  "

That is an insight to the kind of person you are.

I dont know if you were born that way BA, But I actually doubt it.

Somwhere along the way someone molested your brain and that was horrible of them

to do to a defenseless boy, but you are an adult now and shold know better.

Honored Advisor

Thing is AJ I grew out of blaming my own clumsiness on inanimate objects, do-gooder liberals haven't. Few years ago author Steven King was in a accident, after he got healed up he bought the car that ran into him and beat it up with a sledgehammer, I thought then "man, Steve you got a lot of growing up to do.".

But as I said, you guys don't care so much about guns as you do hurting those of us that like guns. Those in your click that are higher ups and pulling your strings see guncontrol as what it is, people control. But what do you guys care, you get free stuff, right?  Decedants of the same matoids that bought Manhattan with beads from the Iroquois.

Senior Contributor

If all we wanted was to control people, there are much easier ways to do that. This may be shcoking to you but those of us who dont hide behind religion actually care about people because it is the decent thing to do. You often do a lot of projection in your happy little quotes here. I have no doubt that what you fear of us is what you have done or want to do to  us just as soon as that pesky constitution can be taken care of.

Free stuff ? I havent gotten a free anything from the govt. EVER. Not even a crop subsidy like , oh I dont maybe YOU  ????

Oh the iiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiirony

Senior Contributor

Something about your story doesnt quite add up.    The parents have a restraining order on their own kid ?

Is it an addiction issue or mental health ? It is NOT difficult to have someone committed against their will.

Or, Maybe you live in a red state and the judge knows there is no where to put the kid since radical repubs cut mental health funding ?

Honored Advisor

No AJ, I have been in the farm program however I caucused for Ron Paul who would take away farm subsidies had he won and gotten his way. I voted for McCain who hated Iowa and farmers, voting usually comes down to 2 candidates and you don't get a perfect match but rather a "lesser evil".

AJ your " free stuff" is social spending, I don't think obamacare offends you too much and forcing people that don't like your lifestyle to bake you a cake in celebration. That is all just tapestry though, you guys are having fun watching society break down "brick by brick", however a little research will show that all has not happened on your own volitions, you've all had help from those using you guys. Which right now you don't care, but in the end game practitioner's of your lifestyle won't fare too well.

Senior Contributor

Again with the dammd cakes ?  Really ?

So are you ok with the idea that If I run a propane truck and you call up and say barn # 36 is out  and the new piglets are shivering inside 20 degree builiding, but I say  " No Can Do Mr BA, cuz I just dont care for your type of religion, or ancestry or sexuality. Nothin personal mind ya ....    Smiley Happy ??? "

Senior Advisor

I don't want to hurt you. I want guns to stop hurting innocents. I want gun  owners to be responsible to keep their guns secure. To keep people from harming other people. You won't cooperate with that. You oppose any gunlegislation or any possibility of any gun restriction.

Honored Advisor

Okay Don, this latest "killer virgin" that shot 3 and stabbed to death 3, how would limiting to gun magazine capacity have stopped that? Tightening the already tough background check, the "killer virgin" may not have even had so much as a previous parking ticket. To only let cops and soldiers have guns, what about the ft hood shooter? He passed all the psychological tests that the Army thought he was safe. 

My concern is when all us chickens only allow the foxes to have guns, who is going to oversee the foxes?

Advisor

diagnosed paranoid schizophrenic, his parents are afraid of him, won't stay on his meds. its not easy from what I've been told to have someone put away. I've talked to the cops about the neigbhor, unless he commits a crime there is nothing they can do.