cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
Senior Contributor

Re: How do you get killed by Savannah Guthrie?

Everyone loves to see a train wreck. Lots of Republicans wanted to see the DEMentia candidate say something stupid. Which he did. 
He promised to come clean on his plans to pack the Supreme Court with partisan activists. 

Highlighted
Veteran Advisor

@cmilligan1958g wrote:

Everyone loves to see a train wreck. Lots of Republicans wanted to see the DEMentia candidate say something stupid. Which he did. 
He promised to come clean on his plans to pack the Supreme Court with partisan activists. 

Have you seen transcripts of how Trump speaks?   He seldom finishes a sentence - he’s so scatter brained, he’s on to the next thought, before he’s finished the first.   It all melds together in a non-coherent rant.   

We've all seen transcripts of Trump’s rants.   Do they sound like someone who is a “stable genius”, as Trump claims he is.

The train wreck Millie - is Trump.   I said weeks ago, as you guys were trying to change the narrative away from Covid, that it wasn’t going to work.   I told you, that Trump’s decisions - or should I say lack of decisions - would dog him and you cult members, and be the major story of this election season.  And now, with Covid expanding rapidly, and Trump STILL SPREADING WRONG INFORMATION ON IT, America knows that Trump is not the leader we need for America.

More and more people are coming out against Trump.   It’s over Millie.... no matter how much you rant and rave.   And lie to America....

Republicans can’t win an election, without lying or fear mongering.... or voter suppression.

Jen

Highlighted
Advisor

Yet now, to paraphrase VP Biden, Dennison “is the Republican Party”.

The leadership on Nov. 6th 2016 didn’t see that as being a problem.

Highlighted
Senior Advisor

Trump is hated by the repub party. They also want cheap ILLEGAL labor and chinese pollution and slave labor to protect their rich donors. Trump is the American worker candidate.

Highlighted
Advisor

3020, yeah Trump has not made the inroads into the black and hispanic vote by being "republican". He is under that umbrella, but definitely cuts his own trail and policies.

Highlighted
Senior Contributor

@cmilligan1958g wrote:

yeah...... sure ...... that was your hope , dream and aspiration for the ratings .......

Han Solo Wink GIF by Star Wars - Find & Share on GIPHY

i'm not a trumper , so not easily lead astray and just not that dumb.