cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
kraft-t
Senior Advisor

How far are you going to go with your war against muslims?

What next?

7 Replies
greenhouse man
Senior Contributor

Re: How far are you going to go with your war against muslims?

Kind of weird question. We were attacked. You can come up with the excuses as to why, but they have "our" blood on their hands. The real question is when will they end their war on us?

Canuck_2
Veteran Advisor

Re:Mr Man

Was it the Muslim religion that 'attacked you' or a few terrorists from Saudi Arabia?

There is a difference you know.

BA Deere
Senior Contributor

I personally don`t have a beef with the Muslims, it`s the extremists that are the problem. I`m sure it`s hard to go against one`s own kin, but the peacefull Muslims need to renounce violence and maybe try a little harder to be friends with us Christians and Jews. The Mosque should be moved to show a olive branch to us. I farm near a Church and I would never ever haul manure or spray aphids to in anyway bother the congregation. Just because you have a right to "fart" in a crowded elevator doesn`t mean you should. The Arabs have always been kind of a wild bunch, way back in the Bible starting with their father Ishmael. So if they realize this and kind of tone it down a couple knotches, we`ll all be fine. 

Samnospam
Advisor

Pakistan, Somalia, Yemen you'd have to ask Barry who is next.

r3020
Senior Advisor

Go till all the terrorist are dead. Either that or we live like they tell us to live. Could take the other option, just hope they don't use a dull pocket knife.

hardnox604008
Advisor

That is just plain silly.

If it was about the attack the US 6th and 7th fleets could turn Israel into a parking lot in an afternoon.

kraft-t
Senior Advisor

The KKK were christians. Therefore all christians are KKK. Let's make war against all christians until we get rid of the KKK.. Lets burn the bibles just to tick them off.