cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Senior Advisor

How liberal utopias work

I'm sure the liberals will deny it happens or will find an excuse.

snip-

Police “disappeared” more than 7,000 people at an off-the-books interrogation warehouse in Chicago, nearly twice as many detentions as previously disclosed, the Guardian can now reveal.

From August 2004 to June 2015, nearly 6,000 of those held at the facility were black, which represents more than twice the proportion of the city’s population. But only 68 of those held were allowed access to attorneys or a public notice of their whereabouts, internal police records show.

http://www.theguardian.com/us-news/2015/oct/19/homan-square-chicago-police-disappeared-thousands

3 Replies
Honored Advisor

Re: How liberal utopias work

It boils down to liberals want their free stuff and as long as that keeps coming, they care not how the sausage is made.

Veteran Advisor

The country needs true conservatives....when we are supposed to pick from two big government guys....Trump and John Ellis, where is the conservative option?

Jeb will get my vote on rolling back obamacare and hopefully smelling the coffee and appointing a couple of conservative Supreme court justices, but I won't hold my breath.

Veteran Advisor

AMAZING! JUST FREAKIN' AMAZING!!!!