cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
r3020
Senior Advisor

How man has saved the planet

Thank God for coal fired power plants. And of course the internal combustion engine plus all of the CO2 coming out of our mouths and noses.

12 Replies
schnurrbart
Veteran Advisor

Re: How man has saved the planet

Is this supposed to mean that nothing has happened to change the world since 1977?  Look at the middle headline, numbnuts!

gough whitlam
Senior Contributor

Thank God for coal fired power plants  -  Just run it by me again, exactly what part God played in the digging of the coal and the installation of Coal fired power plants?

r3020
Senior Advisor

God created man and the coal.

gough whitlam
Senior Contributor

It just amazes me how you could not see the trap I set on this one.  God created nothing of the sort and to believe that indicates your little knowledge of how the earth was formed.  Your silly religious beliefs are halting your progress towards learning.  I know exactly how the coal was formed and god had nothing whatsoever to do with it.

r3020
Senior Advisor

God created you too, not one of his better creations. Well, everyone has an off day now and then.

gough whitlam
Senior Contributor

God had nothing to do with my creation and you know it .  Stop coming back with biblcal clap trap in an attempt to justify your silly beliefs.

r3020
Senior Advisor

God gives you free will to believe what you wish.

KNAPPer
Senior Contributor

The air we exhale is the only thing on your thank you list that God created.

gough whitlam
Senior Contributor

God never gave me that.  It was fought for in wars all over the world in which we participated in, like yourselves.  But when the godbothering is thrown in to the mix, the origins of freedom tend to become a little clouded.

Keep believing how god did this or that but I remind you that everything you have was either given to you or you worked for it.  Not one single thing in your life can be attributed to god or any other myth. Challenge me if you like and I will explain the myths behind your religious charade.  You surprise me with your immaturity