cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
IH3719492
Senior Contributor

How many times did this happen....

In the Trump, Obama, Clinton or Bush administrations?  

https://www.c-span.org/video/?c4959077/user-clip-airplane-white-house

The most reinforced building in the US, and with a 15 mile or more no fly zone....  so sure it would sound like that. 😂😂😂

I hear "Biden" is finally going to get around to that old state of the union thing that some Presidents do... 😂😂😂

20 Replies
jennys_mn
Veteran Advisor

Re: How many times did this happen....

Other things were far more pressing on President Biden’s agenda, than a “State of the Union” speech.  What was he going to be able to say a couple of months ago?   That our nation was in shambles, left that way by someone who “knew it all”?

We are still a long way from a fully functional government, after Trump’s inability to function as a “Governing Official”.   Trump thought he was a CEO.   And he got what poorly functioning CEO’s get - the boot - and don’t let the door hit you in the as s on the way out.

Oh, I’m so funny.   Maybe I need a bunch of teared up funny faces to show how much.   Idiot......

Jen

sam1wiseone
Senior Contributor

@IH3719492 wrote:

In the Trump, Obama, Clinton or Bush administrations?  

https://www.c-span.org/video/?c4959077/user-clip-airplane-white-house

The most reinforced building in the US, and with a 15 mile or more no fly zone....  so sure it would sound like that. 😂😂😂

I hear "Biden" is finally going to get around to that old state of the union thing that some Presidents do... 😂😂😂

quite strange.  in the middle of the dc militarized zone.  hum

IH3719492
Senior Contributor

@jennys_mn wrote:

Other things were far more pressing on President Biden’s agenda, than a “State of the Union” speech.  What was he going to be able to say a couple of months ago?   That our nation was in shambles, left that way by someone who “knew it all”?

We are still a long way from a fully functional government, after Trump’s inability to function as a “Governing Official”.   Trump thought he was a CEO.   And he got what poorly functioning CEO’s get - the boot - and don’t let the door hit you in the as s on the way out.

Oh, I’m so funny.   Maybe I need a bunch of teared up funny faces to show how much.   Idiot......

Jen

You could have save yourself and the rest of us a lot of typing and just called yourself an idiot in the beginning.  It would have saved reading the nonsense above it.  

jennys_mn
Veteran Advisor

Can’t handle the truth, can you, you Trump loving Bass Tard?   

I said a long time ago, that President Biden would get to the State of the Union speech, when the time was right.   He isn’t like Trump, that only made time to sign crap that was put in front of him, and have someone schedule his golf outings for the day.

Jen

ACX66895171
Veteran Contributor

Article II, Section 3 of the U.S. Constitution states that the president “shall from time to time give to the Congress Information of the State of the Union, and recommend to their Consideration such measures as he shall judge necessary and expedient.”

Guess that means whenever he decides to.
sdholloway56
Senior Advisor

But we have unique insights into what all The Founders originally thought!!!!!

Canuck_2
Senior Contributor

@sdholloway56 wrote:

But we have unique insights into what all The Founders originally thought!!!!!

Especially about those assault rifles.

rawhide
Advisor

Ya reckon Nancy keeps tearing it up and they keep having to rewrite it?

jennys_mn
Veteran Advisor

Trump’s got tore up, Chapped As s, because, like GW said at Trump’s acceptance speech, “That was some weird sh it!”

Most anything that came from Trump from that statement on, was “weird sh it” - and you guys loved it.   All the lies - all the boasting.  And GW was right - except that it continued for all of Trump’s so called presidency - “That was some weird sh it!”

Wasn’t it though?

Jen