cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Edmund55
Senior Contributor

Re: How many times did this happen....

(Ya reckon Nancy keeps tearing it up and they keep having to rewrite it?)

I figure paddle pops is writing it and aoc keeps tearing it up.  Old senile joe is in the West Wing playing "putt putt" with some intern and says: yea, write whatever crazy B---S--- you want, I'll attempt to read it.

jennys_mn
Veteran Advisor

@Edmund55 wrote: 

I'll attempt to read it.

You must be talking about Trump - we all know he can’t really read....we’ve all seen him try to read for 4 years.   Doubt he could’ve passed 4th grade reading level.  Hell, he couldn’t even pronounce “Yosemite”.    Idiot: confirmed.

Jen

sam1wiseone
Senior Contributor

@Edmund55 wrote:

(Ya reckon Nancy keeps tearing it up and they keep having to rewrite it?)

I figure paddle pops is writing it and aoc keeps tearing it up.  Old senile joe is in the West Wing playing "putt putt" with some intern and says: yea, write whatever crazy B---S--- you want, I'll attempt to read it.

Since he was not elected I think it better he not give the speech.  Why keep pretending?

jennys_mn
Veteran Advisor

President Biden was elected - you have proof he wasn’t, bring it.   Trump had months to bring his complaints, and NONE of his lawsuits were anything more than a frivolous attempt to steal an election.   When that didn’t work, he had his army mount an insurrection at the Capital, where people were killed, millions in property damage was incurred, and many people hurt, in the “Frat party” filled with hugs and kisses for the men in blue.  

You Bass Tards are all liars.   Always have been - always will be.   It’s the only way you can win an election.   If you can’t cheat and lie, you can’t win.   And that certainly is the truth.

America knows - and Republican power will continue to erode....

Jen 

sam1wiseone
Senior Contributor

@jennys_mn wrote:

President Biden was elected - you have proof he wasn’t, bring it.   Trump had months to bring his complaints, and NONE of his lawsuits were anything more than a frivolous attempt to steal an election.   When that didn’t work, he had his army mount an insurrection at the Capital, where people were killed, millions in property damage was incurred, and many people hurt, in the “Frat party” filled with hugs and kisses for the men in blue.  

You Bass Tards are all liars.   Always have been - always will be.   It’s the only way you can win an election.   If you can’t cheat and lie, you can’t win.   And that certainly is the truth.

America knows - and Republican power will continue to erode....

Jen 

Put it here many times in the past, posted the video, etc etc.   You said you wouldn't look at anything.

Go back and find it now if you wish or shït and fall back in it, I could care less.

jennys_mn
Veteran Advisor

Proof Sammy - proof.   Seems to be really lacking, from anything you Republicans bring to the table. 

Just like Hillary.   “Lock her up!  Lock her up!”  All BS.   You guys had every opportunity to lock her up, and NOTHING!!!!   Just like always!   NOTHING but big, bar talk.   

I’ll guarantee you, Trump is far closer to being locked up, than Hillary ever was, or will be.   Your lies ring hollow, when your proof, like always, is just more lies.

Jen

sam1wiseone
Senior Contributor

@jennys_mn wrote:

Proof Sammy - proof.   Seems to be really lacking, from anything you Republicans bring to the table. 

Just like Hillary.   “Lock her up!  Lock her up!”  All BS.   You guys had every opportunity to lock her up, and NOTHING!!!!   Just like always!   NOTHING but big, bar talk.   

I’ll guarantee you, Trump is far closer to being locked up, than Hillary ever was, or will be.   Your lies ring hollow, when your proof, like always, is just more lies.

Jen

I agree with your last point about trump being locked up.  I said that weeks ago.   Killed or in jail, wouldn't be surprised at all.

jennys_mn
Veteran Advisor

Aw....let’s have a pity party for Trump.   He didn’t do anything wrong - he just got on the wrong side of democracy.   Aw....poor little boy Trump.

IF HILLARY HAD DONE SOMETHING ILLEGAL, SHE WOULD’VE BEEN JAILED IN A HEARTBEAT!!!   That, I can tell you.   And the whooping and hollering on here would’ve been something to behold.  It didn’t happen.   It was all lies - that’s why it didn’t happen.  Doubling down again and again on lies, doesn’t make it the truth - and doesn’t get you a conviction.

Jen

r3020
Senior Advisor

Hillary did something illegal. The FBI looked the other way. Hillary is above the law. Trump was impeached for the same offense Maxine Waters was praised.

IH3719492
Senior Contributor

https://www.azmirror.com/2021/04/23/dems-wont-post-1m-bond-so-election-audit-wont-be-paused/

Awwww, too bad.... 😞    

They should have asked Jenny, maybe the judge would have accepted fruit?

😂