cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Advisor

How much longer can Wallace last at FOX?

3 Replies
Senior Advisor

Re: How much longer can Wallace last at FOX?

Hard hitting fair reporting. He should last as long as Shep and Juan.

Honored Advisor

Chris also grilled Rep James Clyburn on on the Buzzfeed fiasco that gave a balony answer..."oh they said if true  first so it`s all good"   ...Chris thought they were disappointed the Buzzfeed story wasn`t true   ah yeah they were   Smiley Very Happy

Chris grilled Clyburn about Trump making concessions so "aren`t Democrats unreasonable refusing to even negotiate at the table?"  that is was America sees or should see, that Democrats won`t compromise.  Well, I`ve said it before, they think they understand the polls and are perhaps overplaying their hand.  If the Democrats negotiated in appearance only, it would help their image...I`m giving honest good advice, that I doubt they`ll take.

https://www.foxnews.com/shows/fox-news-sunday

Highlighted
Senior Contributor

(How much longer can Wallace last at FOX?)  

Well duh, of course Trump could open the government tomorrow, just agree to what Pelosi & Schumer want;  Pelosi and Schumer could also open the government tomorrow, just agree to what Trump & McConnell want - it ain't gonna happen, so how about working on a compromise, good for Trump for getting it started, too bad he had to go public because Pelosi won't meet with him. 

If Pelosi was on, Wallace would have said the same thing, Pelosi was afraid to face Wallace.

Oh, and Wallace can stay as long as he wants to.

It was kind of funny on this mornings Meet the Press, Todd asked Senator Mark Werner why he couldn't agree to / vote for for some wall funding like he had done 5 years ago, Warner gave a don't ask me that scowl at Chuck and didn't answer, Chuck was to afraid to ask the question a 2nd time - Chuck Todd sure ain't  a Chris Wallace.