cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Advisor

How’s he let this fall through the cracks?

8 Replies
Senior Advisor

Re: How’s he let this fall through the cracks?

Those towers are not a coal fired plant. Those are nuclear.

Advisor

Advisor

Senior Advisor

My apologies. I stand corrected. You are right. I am wrong. Makes no sense to me to heat water for steam and then dump warm water into the rivers and draw in fresh cool water. Must have been a very inefficient plant. Good riddance.

Advisor

No problem. You simply did what most of you RWingers do when you see something and “just know”. 

If there were to have been a nuke plant demolished anywhere it would have been big, huge mainstream news long beforehand.  But then of course you’d have missed that, or if somehow had not would have been able to provide us with the requisite spin on how it was a fake story.

Senior Contributor

(No problem. You simply did what most of you RWingers do when you see something and “just know”.

If there were to have been a nuke plant demolished anywhere it would have been big, huge mainstream news long beforehand.  But then of course you’d have missed that, or if somehow had not would have been able to provide us with the requisite spin on how it was a fake story.)

Well that was gracious, guess maybe you and LWingers are not used to be right very often and don't really know how to acknowledge an apology.

Senior Contributor

Has the admin taken a vacation? Bruce you need some time off.

Advisor

You should probably focus on the serious backsliding that’s going on in your back yard.

https://mobile.twitter.com/benwikler/status/1122908258371502080