cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Red Steele
Veteran Advisor

Re: Yes I do worry

Shifty, the day you actually do something to help your fellow man...come back to the forum and tell us all about it

and how you finally found redemption.

Until that day, kindly quit lying about people you know nothing about.

Fair enough?

OKdon
Senior Contributor

I'm not much on bragging and have little to brag about, I only know you and your pals by yours and their remarks. I Doubt that you have an ounce of empathy any where in your foggy intellect. Everything is always some one elses fault and usually blamed to those more empathetic than you. As if empathy was an unworthy attribute!

Red Steele
Veteran Advisor

Even a shifty liar can produce a few grains of truth if they bloviate long enough. I will leave it for people that

know you better to discern which words of yours are truthful in your reply.

Milligan Hay - Iowa d:^)
Veteran Advisor

Re: Commie Drivers?

@GreaTOne_65 wrote:

Yessir, ole Craigo is a real piece of work! Apparently the people in Indianola don't frequent this forum, to read his comments, or else it's a real nest of radicals! I know he wouldn't last an hour in our school district.

image.png

Are you trying to tell us that Durham Transportation , the private company that transports children for the Webberville School District , requires their drivers to support Communist ideals, like you do? LOL!

Do you have any idea what those drivers think of YOU?

Red Steele
Veteran Advisor

I believe that I have a pretty good feel for the pulse of the working people in southern MN and

the fruitcake liberals would probably be shocked at how they are viewed by the people actually

working for a living.

Like one smart old timer would note, even years ago.....Things are gonna be a lot better after

the revolution.

OKdon
Senior Contributor

I don't think so red

. The folks in our previous town know exactly where I stand. I've told them so and frequently at that. My current neighbors, not so much because we don't socialize much. Besides one of my neighbors was having a democrat event and his neighbor put up a sign that he was in fact the onl;y democrat in Oklahome. Itold him he was one of two because I am here as well.

I suppose the truth of our convictions is whether we will share them with people that matter. OUr landlords, our bankers, our inlaws or our parents. My son and his wife and their children don't like to discuss politics with me. It ok to disagree but simply say bye bye to their inheritance. I'll be damned if my treasures are going to support republicans! 

And you thought you could play hardball. I'm being considered for MSNBC.

However, my critcism in made under my own name. Unlike others that talk big under an assumed name.   

OKdon
Senior Contributor

Shifty is a disrespectful name that "red Steele" has graciously changed my nom de plume. However Donald Kraft does not operate under an assumed name. Most everyone on this site know my real name and my home town as they have for decades, yes decades!

The cowardly "red Steele" takes potshots all over this site and never exposes his real name. I supposed the shifty handle is appied because Red Steel lacks the intellect to discuss or debate issues and anybody that makes a fool of him is some kind of trickster. The fact is he is simply a child tryin to function in an adult discussion. He cannot debate on the issues at hand, thus he must resort to name calling.

Don ok is simply a title because Don ncia and kraft-t and other handles have been bastardized by other low down skunks. AKA People trying to attribute wild irrational statements to Don Vito Kraft

GreaTOne_65
Senior Contributor

I can tell you this, YOU, would not be driving one of their buses, Craigo!! LOL!!

GreaTOne_65
Senior Contributor

What revolution?? Nothing but pure bullshlt!! What a laughing stock you people are.

Milligan Hay - Iowa d:^)
Veteran Advisor

@DumbOne_65 wrote:

I can tell you this, YOU, would not be driving one of their buses, Craigo!! LOL!!

image.png
As the New Driver Trainer, for the past 3 years, I see the Durham head trainer at the DOT testing facility, quite often. He has asked me, several times, to consider working for them.  I do thank you for the large laugh that your inane reply gave me, this morning. 😄

image.jpeg