cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Red Steele
Veteran Advisor

Just quoting a WW II patriot

a highly decorated  local WW II farmboy that had seen it all, and knew firsthand what

dictatorships were all about, said that. I guess a commie like you would think that was

plenty funny. May he rest in peace as he died a couple of years ago.

Just had another veteran tell me that he went to a taxation board to protest the 

assessment on his small parcel of land, where they had the taxes higher than the 

rents he was receiving. He told them that he spent part of his younger life fighting

dictatorships overseas, and now in his older life he has to put up with dictators

here at home. Guess he ruffled a few feathers by pointing that out and the

commissioners tried to give him a civics lesson. WIsh someone would have 

been on hand recording the exchange for a youtube video.

You fruitcakes are the jokes....bad vulgar jokes. Dirty jokes...not funny.

schnurrbart
Veteran Advisor

Re: Just quoting a WW II patriot

Personally, I would much rather be a "fruitcake" than a bigoted supremist POS like you!

schnurrbart
Veteran Advisor

Re: Yes I do worry

Jolly good show, Don Vito!!!!

KNAPPer
Senior Contributor

Re: Just quoting a WW II patriot

I don't think being a veteran has anything to do with taking on unfair property taxes. I do admire and respect veterans however. I owe them. I'm a patriot too (I love the USA) and I'm about to have to take on the county because they want all sorts of information on my house, which I don't live in because my job requires me to live elsewhere. They want to know what I get in rent, a copy of the lease, all sorts of crap. I think I'll tell them to shove it and assess the property for what it is and charge the taxes accordingly. To heck with them on assessing the property according to the rent I get. I charge low rent anyway because it would cost me more than the rent I get to go over there every couple of weeks and mow the place because I live a couple of hours away from there. Plus there's upkeep and repair costs. It only makes money on paper and I pay tax on that income too.

Your man was right to take on the property tax issue. He should

GreaTOne_65
Senior Contributor

Re: Commie Drivers?

Yep! You are a Trump supporter, alright! One lie after the other. You honestly believe I or anyone that has read your baloney all these years are going to believe, someone, would actually, ASK, you to be an instructor!! BAAWAHHAHHHAHA!!  PROVE IT, OR SHUT UP!!

Milligan Hay - Iowa d:^)
Veteran Advisor

image.png

You tell me that you know  that Durham Transportation would not let me drive a bus for them. You know this how?

I cannot disclose the names of the 10+ drivers that I have trained for the local school district. That would be a violation of confidentiality. 

GreaTOne_65
Senior Contributor

For your information our school district doesn't use Durham Transportation, so that said, anything else you'd like to lie about?

http://www.durhamschoolservices.com/careers/

One thing that jumped out at me was the statement, " extensive interveiws", apparently not in your case, Huh?

Milligan Hay - Iowa d:^)
Veteran Advisor

image.png

A few years ago, when you were bloviating about the low regard that you had of school bus drivers, I researched your school district. At the time, they had used Durham. I see that the Webberville School District uses Dean Transportation , now. I suppose that your district has a hard time keeping transportation services. 

When you posted of Durham's "extensive interview" process, that would be of any school district or transportation company.  None of them require of their drivers to have the communist ideals that you have.  They require only professional drivers that have a clean record, and that has had no record of child abuse. All school bus drivers, have passed this requirement. 

I did find some new lines of research that I'll look into later. Smiley Wink