Did you mean: 
sdholloway56
Senior Advisor

Re: How this unmasking thing works

1/24/17.

sdholloway56
Senior Advisor

There's some suggestion that Chris Christie's opposition to Flynn during the transition was one reason why he was thrown in the dumpster.

Although leading the successful prosecution of Kushner's father might have been enough.

sam1wiseone
Senior Contributor

White House meeting discussing the call and Flynn was on 1/5/17.    No unmasking between the call being made and the meeting.  How did they know it was Flynn on the call?

rsbs
Veteran Advisor

When was the meeting discussing Flynn in the Oval office, with Obama, Biden, Susan Rice, etc. present? The one slow Joe didn't know he was at?

Somehow I think that happened BEFORE Trump took office, but I could be wrong I guess.

sam1wiseone
Senior Contributor

@rsbs wrote:

When was the meeting discussing Flynn in the Oval office, with Obama, Biden, Susan Rice, etc. present? The one slow Joe didn't know he was at?

Somehow I think that happened BEFORE Trump took office, but I could be wrong I guess.

1/5/17

r3020
Senior Advisor

I'm sure according to the fake stream media you are wrong. I'm sure they video from some foreign country or some carefully edited sound bite to prove it.

sdholloway56
Senior Advisor

Given the nature of the intercepted conversation and the fact that Flynn was the primary known free-lance traitor in the campaign/transition that would have been a reasonable guess. Then you have to get an official and legal unmasking.

sam1wiseone
Senior Contributor

@r3020 wrote:

I'm sure according to the fake stream media you are wrong. I'm sure they video from some foreign country or some carefully edited sound bite to prove it.

I'm sure someone will say "the nyt said this" never stopping for a second to consider how the nyt has been making fools of them for 3 years.

sdholloway56
Senior Advisor

https://www.emptywheel.net/2020/05/13/of-over-40-potential-unmaskings-of-mike-flynn-during-the-trans...

Bad seeds make bad martyrs. But if it is the best you got.

Carter Page probably has a case. Although having a guy sorta semi-attached to the campaign who's running back and forth to talk with Russian officials would look pretty odd if you're viewing through the lens of normalcy.

r3020
Senior Advisor

Oh yeah? Just what is the nature of the intercepted conversation?