cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
sdholloway56
Senior Advisor

Re: How this unmasking thing works

A great many inquiring minds want to know.

r3020
Senior Advisor

Now you can see why the charges were dropped. There was nothing. He was framed by the most corrupt FBI/CIA agencies in history.

sdholloway56
Senior Advisor

I'd like to see the transcripts too.

The administration is in possession and can leak them if there isn't a legitimate way to get them out to the public.

rsbs
Veteran Advisor

if it wasnt so serious, wouldn't you love to see nutz and mr. BJ subjected to the same type of treatment for three years, jailed, lose their net worth, etc?

couple of real gems, those two. Thank goodness most of the misguided progressives are not as evil, just wrong and mis-informed.

sdholloway56
Senior Advisor

Yes. I've always regarded Benedict Arnold's ruination as one our most historic government injustices.

sdholloway56
Senior Advisor

Judge Sullivan used the T word but stopped short of flat out accusing him of it.

I think what actually happened was that Flynn got crosswise with Obama at the end of his career which basically cut him out of the best revolving door opportunities after retirement. That is its own scandal, for another time.

So he took some sketchy ones- with Turkey, a group trying to proliferate nukes to the Saudis, perhaps others.

Edmund55
Senior Contributor

(Over 35,000 unmasking requests from the current admin so far,  btw.)

For some reason Smiley Wink your link doesn't list the number of unmasking requests the obama administration had - well over 300,000 would put the 35,000 to shame.

sam1wiseone
Senior Contributor

@r3020 wrote:

Oh yeah? Just what is the nature of the intercepted conversation?

And the the greatest president of all time had this meeting with all these high rollers because they were guessing that's who was on the line?  Just guessing.  When they COULD have, and were obviously well versed at unmasking, just unmasked.  

aljessen61
Senior Contributor