cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
bruce MN
Advisor

However Congress shapes up after November

in the event of what appears to be a possible Trump win, how does the reality of this go over?

http://www.slate.com/articles/news_and_politics/cover_story/2016/07/vladimir_putin_has_a_plan_for_de...

13 Replies
hardnox
Advisor

Re: However Congress shapes up after November

Speaking of hotties- a lot of the NRA crowd has a pin up of Vlad with rifle over his pale and heaving torso.

hardnox
Advisor

Nigel

Too much of a stretch to suppose that Farage's "shocking resignation" might have had something to do with PooterRubles traced to UKIP?

I think I'll give myself a +1 on that, thank you very much.

BA Deere
Honored Advisor

That`s irony rolled in irony, wrapped in satire

When Russia was the USSR, the liberals liked them, they liked Andropov and Gorbachev and watched Vald Posner on tv.  But now the Soviets threw off communism, they`re all of a sudden on the S... List, Obama was doing everything short of going to war with the non-communist Russia.  All of a sudden Putin is "the worst person on earth....next to Marine LePen, Nigel Farage and of course Donald Trump"

First the left`s criticism of Trump was "we don`t know where Trump stands...we hate him!"  ..ohhh, I think they know where he stands  Smiley Happy   Then it`s "he wants to take America back the way it was...we can`t do that...and oh yeah we hate him!".   And on and on and on.  Britain survived and thrived for 17 centuries "the way it was" they weren`t even all the way in since `73, they still had the Pound...what is wrong with a country and their citizens determining their own future??  If you want globalism, you obviously can`t achieve that without all the sheep in the same pen, but assuming you want what`s best for a country what is wrong with those on the ground floor saying "we don`t want more immigrants and we don`t want Brussels calling the shots"?

Trump is always was about immigration, those that want open borders, cheap labor, Democrat voters hate Trump. no more complicated that that.

bruce MN
Advisor

Re: That`s irony rolled in irony, wrapped in satire

From the same Amen corner that would rip Truman, Kennedy and Johnson for Korea and Vietnam.

Your history cirriculum is a pot of goulash.

r3020
Senior Advisor

Doesn't matter who makes up congress. We now have an executive branch that has shown the way to ignore the laws it doesn't wish to enforce. Congress is meaningless. We are now ruled by decree.

Milligan Hay - Iowa d:^)
Veteran Advisor

This is one of the main reasons I am learning Russian. Just in case, ya never know. 🇷🇺

BA Deere
Honored Advisor

That is a good plan B Craig.  Assuming that the apocalypse is not really imminent, and we may be in for tribulation for years...i`m sure the good people of Rhodesia thought they were going through end times, I`m sure that the 60 million Christians that perished during the soviet take over of Czarist Russia thought it was the end of the world as well. The fight of armegeddon may actually be decades away and alot of suffering between now and then, so 'bugging out" of Sodom & Gomarrah may be the last resort. 

If immorality and corruption becomes so rampant, there is no hiding or shooting your way out, to survive the need to make like Moses and head for the wilderness.  Irony of ironies, perhaps Putin and the former soviet union will be the only oasis in a world on fire.

bruce MN
Advisor

Former Soviet Union? For sure.  I've heard that Uzbekistan is nice this time of year. 

BA Deere
Honored Advisor

70 years of communism has ruined that country and part of that world, it`s taking longer than a generation to come back, that is for sure.  Putinesque leadership is the medicine, like it or not.   i mean alot of the people are alcoholics from the soviet days and i`m sure many would like to go back to the way things were, because "This is too haaaaaard...I wanna go back to rations and being told what to do".   But if Russia behaved like nicey-nice boys and girls joined the EU and accepted Muslim refugees, the nails would be driven in their coffin for sure.  Remember Moses leading the people through the desert, then while getting the 10 Comandments, he comes back to find them worshipping a golden calf?    People is stupid ...and lazy.