cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
sdholloway56
Senior Advisor

Hunter Biden would be awkward

if the POTUS didn’t have 3 children who travel the globe promoting businesses their Dad refused to divest himself of and Hoover up as much cash as they can from foreign governments.

9 Replies
Edmund55
Senior Contributor

Re: Hunter Biden would be awkward

(Hunter Biden would be awkward)

Getting paid millions and millions of dollars from foreign Countries because your daddy is VP - is now reduced to being considered awkward?  What will the biden's do for an encore if elected President?  Never-mind, I know - "everything is on the table".

sdholloway56
Senior Advisor

Lol.

sdholloway56
Senior Advisor

You know. 

Yeah, what about.

KNAPPer
Senior Contributor

The folks here (who are typical of many hundred of thousands more) will never see the conflict that is ongoing and immediate. They have made peace with the Trump empire getting wealthy off the Trump brand and being POTUS does not matter. It's OK with them. I think they even like it. If anyone else ( Democratic of course) did one single item like Trump does daily, they would call for nooses now, get out their pitchforks and make a mob. You can't use real life situations to try and make a point. Trust me, they have shown me this quite plainly.

Edmund55
Senior Contributor

(The folks here (who are typical of many hundred of thousands more) will never see the conflict that is ongoing and immediate. They have made peace with the Trump empire getting wealthy off the Trump brand and being POTUS does not matter. It's OK with them. I think they even like it. If anyone else ( Democratic of course) did one single item like Trump does daily, they would call for nooses now, get out their pitchforks and make a mob. You can't use real life situations to try and make a point. Trust me, they have shown me this quite plainly.)

I don't aspire to be on the knapper pedestal.

r3020
Senior Advisor

Yeah. We know. Laws don't apply to dems. Foreign influence is now good.

Edmund55
Senior Contributor

(Yeah. We know. Laws don't apply to dems. Foreign influence is now good.)

C'mom 3020, ole hunter only received 3.5 million from russia russia russia's former moscow mayor, whom was fired for corruption, via the mayor's wife.  That wouldn't make it on a 3 A.M. cnn 15 second news chyron.

gh2002gh
Senior Contributor

And the commies keep repeating that POTUS children have done something illegal, and that's all they can repeat over and over.  They have yet to actually point at a single transaction of proof.  Of course Commies don't need proof, they just have to call it a debate and laugh when caught lying again.  

So who paid any one of POTUS children and which transaction was illegal?

Just one....  

rsbs
Veteran Advisor

Hey Knapper,

You just made quite a whopper of an accusation there regarding the Trump children....like the 1980's commercial said "Where's the beef?"

We are all waiting here for some details on how the Trump kids are getting millions of illegal money like Hunter Biden did. 

I know how you pride yourself on bi-partisan integrity. Here is your chance to show it.