cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Senior Contributor

Re: Huntsman

There is a wealth of information on Google, doesn't mean that nothing has or isn't in the works. Insinuating nothing is being done is disingenuous, we don't know what's being done.

Veteran Advisor

I'll give you that, there very well could be something in the works we don't know about yet.

Holder better get hurried up, though.  He only has until next November to get the ball rolling.

Senior Contributor

What better, for an October surprise? Sounds logical to me. Talk about putting Craigo's panties in a knot!!

Veteran Advisor

@GreaTOne_65 wrote:

And in case you didn't know it, Craigo, it's people like you that have divided this country the way it is. Your references with the Nazi symbols are clearly and indication of how rascist, and bigoted you are. You really are NUTS!

You just proved my point.  You should let K---n help you with your spelling and English grammar...., being the retired teacher that she is.

Your ad hominem retorts do not dissuade the facts at all.  Your "fearless leader" is the Divider In Chief.

Senior Contributor

Doesnt' change the facts about you though, does it?

Veteran Advisor

@GreaTOne_65 wrote:

What better, for an October surprise? Sounds logical to me. Talk about putting Craigo's panties in a knot!!

It will not happen.  They are all bought and paid for.  If they double cross their "bosses", they will be "retired" instantly.

Senior Advisor

Instead of concluding that the president is corrupt, lets consider the circumstances. The world financial system is in a fragile state. Would  a house cleaning on the big banks make it more or less fragile?

Another thingis whether they have the evidence to bring charges against anyone. I'm sure the banksters were unethical but was it illegal what they did? Will breaking up the banks be a bipartisan effort or will it largely be challenged by the true and blue capitalists/

I share your disappointment in Obama and Holder but i was also disappointed in Bush and AG Gonzales. So what is it that persuades them to tread lightly in pursuit of wrong doers?

Senior Contributor

Good points, Don, but I fear they fall on deaf ears in this crowd.

Senior Advisor

That begs another question. Are the criminal acts by the banks subject to federal jurisdiction or state jurisdiction? Federal law or state law?

Veteran Advisor

VERY good question. There is a good chance that if the crookedness never crossed State lines, that it would be a State jurisdiction thing. Just guessing, some of the loan swapping was done against Federal regulations, though. However, if one wanted to give holder the fullest possible benefit of the doubt, if the State regulations had stiffer punishments, or would be easier to prove, having the State AGs go after them would make sense.