cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Edmund55
Senior Contributor

Hurricanes not news worthy under senile joe?

Dang, did the ms/l media fire their hurricane reporters that railed against Trump? Or did not old senile joe have a perfect hurricane response Smiley LOL

Dang hypocrats

5 Replies
rickgthf
Senior Advisor

Re: Turn up your hearing aid, there boy, ...

All we hear about, hour after hour, is hurricane this, hurricane that.

r3020
Senior Advisor

Post a link.

Edmund55
Senior Contributor

(All we hear about, hour after hour, is hurricane this, hurricane that.)

I have no idea where your at ricki, so maybe your local media - I'm referring to the hypocrat media. I'll turn up my hearing aid when I start to see anything resembling the coverage, err, wall to wall negative coverage that Trump received.

Dang hypocrats.

jennys_mn
Veteran Advisor

Maybe President Biden doesn’t have any paper towels in stock right now that’s can throw out to the crowd in a photo op.   Photo ops aren’t as important to a real president, as they were to the pretend one.

Jen

Edmund55
Senior Contributor

(Maybe President Biden doesn’t have any paper towels in stock right now that’s can throw out to the crowd in a photo op.)

Well first tick tock, old joe couldn't throw a paper towel other then to the floor...but I guess good to know that old senile joe has snuck into ida hurricane affected areas, without the press knowing about it, to show his support for those affected....that's assuming that this hurricane did any damage.