cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
r3020
Senior Advisor

Huuummm

Must be a reason for the constant testing.

Biden was attempting to exit his speech-turned-press conference, and the last question was from Doug McKelway of Fox News, who asked if the presumptive Democrat nominee has been tested “for some degree of cognitive decline?”

“I’ve been tested and I’m constantly tested,” Biden responded.

https://www.breitbart.com/politics/2020/06/30/joe-biden-claims-hes-taken-cognitive-functioning-test-...

12 Replies
jennys_mn
Veteran Advisor

Re: Huuummm

Tested - just like Trump is.

By the way - Trump’s cognitive function test he took, really is nothing short of a joke - unless you’re really impaired, it’s hard not to score 100%.  But if you can’t pass that test, you probably are no able to function by yourself - and that’s what the test was made for.   Like I said, Trump touting that test as a big WIN of his abilities, is a joke...

Jen

sam1wiseone
Senior Contributor

@r3020 wrote:

Must be a reason for the constant testing.

Biden was attempting to exit his speech-turned-press conference, and the last question was from Doug McKelway of Fox News, who asked if the presumptive Democrat nominee has been tested “for some degree of cognitive decline?”

“I’ve been tested and I’m constantly tested,” Biden responded.

https://www.breitbart.com/politics/2020/06/30/joe-biden-claims-hes-taken-cognitive-functioning-test-...

Really looking forward to those debates.   Need to be at least 2 hours long.

jennys_mn
Veteran Advisor

Sure - whatever....

Republicans can’t win an election, without lying.....

Jen

r3020
Senior Advisor

Bubba Wallace Jesse Smollett noose.

jennys_mn
Veteran Advisor

What about it?  I’m responsible for that too, I suppose?

Republicans can’t win an election, without lying...

Jen

r3020
Senior Advisor

XY = female. Lie.

Kurt#1
Senior Contributor

@jennys_mn wrote:

Sure - whatever....

Democrats can’t win an election, without lying.....

Jen

There fixed it for you.   All the promises to African Americans, poof.  Promises of ending poverty, poof but at a cost of several trillion dollars to those who work.  Promises of peace, poof as they got us into Vietnam and started the drug culture and riots.  Promises of lower health care, poof if you're not a Medicaid recipient your cost went up. 

Packard27
Senior Contributor

Joe Biden is approaching his “Captain Queeg courtroom moment (Cain Mutiny, 1954)” in which Humphrey Bogart under cross examination reveals himself to be a stark raving mad lunatic.

When Joe’s time comes, expect to hear bi-partisan silence in the room and then see a whole lot of collective shoe staring and jaw dropping going on. The awkward moment, however, will only be an affirmation for what so many have reported about Biden for these past several years.

The man just ain’t right.

jennys_mn
Veteran Advisor

And Trump is “Right”?  Ya - OK, sure.  Whatever....

Republicans can’t win an election, without lying....

Jen