cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Edmund55
Senior Contributor

Hypocrats cancel culture

Now reassigning the gender of a plastic potato.

Who's next - Dr. Seuss?  

22 Replies
rickgthf
Senior Advisor

Re: Nobody canceled anything, it was a ....

Nobody canceled anything, it was a free market business decision.  It turns out you sell more "Potato Heads" if you don't assign gender.  Looks like you've already lost the culture wars.  The secret weapon, big business's greed for money.   It'll work the same for your racism & bigotry, business sells more when they sell to everybody and everybody has the economic opportunity to buy.

r3020
Senior Advisor

Actually it was a brilliant marketing move. It's not that they are selling the gender neutral version. People are grabbing up the Mr and Mrs potato head while they can still get them.

BA Deere
Honored Advisor

Re: Hypocrats cancel culture

God gives us "free will",  seems Democrats don`t want to extend us the same rights.   Smiley Happy

Edmund55
Senior Contributor

(Nobody canceled anything, it was a free market business decision.  It turns out you sell more "Potato Heads" if you don't assign gender.)

Yea because hasbro hadn't thought of that in the past 70 years - but did all of a sudden in the middle of the hypocrats forced cancel culture period. Smiley Wink Smiley Wink 

And BTW - Has"bro"  c'mom man, err person.

rickgthf
Senior Advisor

Re: Actually, "God gives us "free will" is an argument for ...

Actually, "God gives us free will" is an argument for letting each individual decide which gender they prefer to be identified as.

And if that's the case, you just need to have enough respect for God to respect each individual's decision.

Edmund55
Senior Contributor

(Actually, "God gives us free will" is an argument for letting each individual decide which gender they prefer to be identified as.)

Not according to levine, a 3 year old's parents can decide for you.

sam1wiseone
Senior Contributor

I don't think anyone has a problem with an individual guy calling himself a girl or an individual girl calling herself a guy.   Their business, I could care less.

Requiring me to think girls have penises and guys have vaginas is where we have problems.  Firing people who state biological facts is the problem.

rsbs
Advisor

Little Ricky has been sniffing the fumes of that KFC grease as it drips.

BA Deere
Honored Advisor

I agree guys.  The free will that we should CONTINUE to have is to call a spade a "spade".  There`s  been sickos believing a butt is a 'sexual organ" since 1969 when the Rocky Horror Picture Show came out...they`ve always been around.  If I was on Twitter, i shouldn`t be kicked off for stating the obvious in saying "they are f*cked up" , that`s my God given right.