Veteran Advisor

I Have a Dream

To be Americas First Dictator!!!

donald-trump-come-mussolini-717026.jpg

12 Replies
tomexrepub
Senior Contributor

Re: I Have a Dream

You are getting pretty good a copying and paste Jen.  Are you a Mensa member as well?

jennys_mn
Veteran Advisor

Trump Smirk Fleece.jpg

NewAgJudge
Senior Contributor

kahn.jpg

BA Deere
Honored Advisor

After 8 hellashish years of Obama, the office of president has been transformed into a dictatorship with a very percarious sumpreme court being the referee.  So, it is no wonder that Democrats are freaking out about the prospects of having a dictator that "isn`t one of their own" as they`ve become accustomed.

Have no fear, if we get a good guy like Trump in all the "checks and balances" will be followed to a T.  No more free rides if a president Trump is in office, the media may dust of ol` Sam Donaldson to hammer him at press conferences.  Anything president Trump proposes will be met with partisan push back, unlike the previous 8 years from hell.

jennys_mn
Veteran Advisor

You just keep pushing your same old crap Milli - email this - email that. There's enough stuff against The Duck that I can come up with something new and damning to his campaign every day till Election Day. Two can play at your game....

Jen
jennys_mn
Veteran Advisor

Trump has den some good - at least he has pulled back the curtain - or should I say bedsheets? - exposing the Republican Party for what it really is - not one with God, but a party of hate, half truths, misconceptions and lies. There it is.

It's almost like the KKK went underground years ago, and surfaced as the Republican Party.

Jen
schnurrbart
Veteran Advisor

BA, you really are a complete waste of everything good. A good guy like Trump??? Good for trump is all!! You are nothing but a bigoted racist AH just like trump!!
jennys_mn
Veteran Advisor

What's the matter Milli - no come back? The truth hurts, don't it?

I bet Melania is about as sorry for doing those pictures as Secretary Clinton was about using her own server.

But, in reality, which is more damning when one stands before God? A public servant doing something that had been done by others in the same position in the past? Or someone doing nudes for cash and the exploitation of human pleasure?

And at one of the Trump rallies someone had the nerve to call Secretary Clinton a w----e?

Really - I wonder what that makes the Republicans perspective First Lady?

Jen
WCMO
Senior Advisor

I'm not really arguing anything here, but:

- nothing illegal about Melania pics that I know of, one doesn't have to look at them, her choice, her reputation, her freedom

- when one stands before God, well, let's let God be the judge, if you believe in that sort of thing

- doing something done by others in same position in past -- rules set/updated by Obama EO in 2009, Clinton ignored

As always, we're left with choosing the lesser of 2 evils for our vote.  And, any 3rd party candidate vote at this point would appear to be simply a non-choice (unless one of those garners a great deal of support between now and Nov)