cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
jennys_mn
Veteran Advisor

I See More And More

Posts from our cult members, that sounds like they are resigning themselves to losing this election.

Trump has basically given up on Covid.  He basically at this point is saying, “Save yourselves!”   Idiot.    He was America’s Brownie during Catrina, with all the cult members going, “You’re doing a great job, Trumpie!”   

But instead of a few hundred dying, we’re going to have, already have, hundreds of thousands of Americans dead, because we had a president that didn’t believe it would come here.

You’re doing a “great” job, Trumpie!   Now it’s time to go away, and let someone who knows what the hell they are doing once again sort out America, from the latest catastrophe left by a Republican regime.

Republicans can’t win an election, without lying or fear mongering.... or voter suppression.

Jen

13 Replies
sam1wiseone
Senior Contributor

Re: I See More And More

Ah, I'm fairly positive at this point.

cmilligan1958g
Senior Contributor

@sam1wiseone wrote:

Ah, I'm fairly positive at this point.

We are going to have loads of fun rubbing Jennifib‘a nose in it, in two weeks. 😂😂😂😂😂😂

jennys_mn
Veteran Advisor

Sure you will.  I not going to hold my breath on that happening.

Republicans can’t win an election, without lying or fear mongering..... or voter suppression.

Jen

bruce MN
Advisor

You should be.

If intended votes get cast and counted as submitted Biden doesn’t need some of the states that are being touted as battleground.

But the suppression, tallying schemes and intimidation and trepidation factors are huge and probably give your candidate an edge.

r3020
Senior Advisor

@bruce MN wrote:

But the suppression, tallying schemes and intimidation and trepidation factors are huge and probably give your candidate an edge.

Examples please.

jennys_mn
Veteran Advisor

@r3020 wrote:

@bruce MN wrote:

Examples please.

How about the fake ballot drop boxes in CA?   Trump getting people “to monitor” the election at voting sites.    Threatening to “throw out” all the mailed in ballots.   What about the single ballot drop box per county in Texas?   How many RW extremists are going to be showing up at voting places, wearing fatigues and carrying weapons?

All this isn’t possible.  It’s probable, and already happening.  

Republicans can’t win an election, without lying or fear mongering.... or voter suppression.

Jen

bruce MN
Advisor

Widely reported and documented but only in fake outlets that you and Sammy have  indicated you won’t open so you’ll just have to take our word for it.

BTW a poll today says that 50% + of Trump voters buy fully into the Q narrative.

Wracking my noodle trying to find some way to give credit to the half of you goobers that might not. Or, better, trying to sort out which of you they might be.

Ed’s definitely in. He took the cue from Dennison (and Peter to the Roman Guards) and avowed that he’d never heard of it, but then continues to espouse the line.

r3020
Senior Advisor

The supreme court just said you can keep counting votes long after the election is over.

bruce MN
Advisor

What 4 Justices did was validate the notion of the Nation being a Republic and refused to interfere with the judgement of the Supreme Court of a sovereign State within that republic. Offered no opinion related to the factors in the case.

Fear not. Your Handmaiden nominee will be seated within a couple of weeks so if there is something you don’t like about the returns in the coming election the Court will have your back.

Have a little patience. You hold  the high ground on this.