cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
jennys_mn
Veteran Advisor

I See The Big Uproar

from the right a few days ago, something about President Biden restricting beef, came from a bogus report on FOX, that was retracted earlier today.

Think our Bass Tard’s here, will say, “Sorry - we were wrong!”   No - they’ll just just go to the next piece of BS to throw at America, to see if they can get that to stick.

Jen

11 Replies
sam1wiseone
Senior Contributor

Re: I See The Big Uproar

Not bogus.

It's like your plan to tax guns and ammo because you can't outright ban them.

You're a liar.

rickgthf
Senior Advisor

Re: The origin of that canard is well documented

https://www.washingtonpost.com/politics/biden-burger-falsehood/2021/04/26/9afca0be-a6a2-11eb-8d25-7b...

It all started from a baseless speculation in a Daily Mail article.

Packard27
Senior Contributor

The irony is that if you live in a bottom 60% American household, you are very likely to be eating a lot less beef as well as chicken, pork, and farm raised fish in the future. The twist is that what awaits in not due to any government mandate. Instead, rapid inflation is now causing rising food prices. These increases will eventually meet the static incomes of all those living paycheck to paycheck.

Oh well, now is as good a time as any for many to go on those long talked about vegetarian diets of beans & rice. Good luck & Bon Appetit!

TANSTAAFL

sam1wiseone
Senior Contributor

See a lot of rice in hyacinth and Ricks diet. 

rsbs
Veteran Advisor

Packard, I fear the same....those on fixed incomes will be left in a bad place in the near future.

bruce MN
Advisor

FOX has issued a correction on the meat bit.

NY Post has issued a correction on the VP’s book story.

But both stuck to the wall.

Edmund55
Senior Contributor

(FOX has issued a correction on the meat bit.          NY Post has issued a correction on the VP’s book story.          But both stuck to the wall.)

When did this start? where "news" outlets have to issue a correction for canard's that stuck to the wall?  oh wait - 1/20/2021.  Canards were constantly thrown at the wall the previous 4 years and hypocrats like you bruceBQ didn't say a peep and no apologies were needed from those "news" outlets like your cnn.  Why all these new requirements for the senile joe administration? 

bruce MN
Advisor

sam1wiseone
Senior Contributor

Because its not a canard.  Progs will make it unattainable just like I said.  It will be prohibitively expensive.