cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
jennys_mn
Veteran Advisor

I See You Righties

haven't had much else to say today about the shooter.

Why - because he wasn't Muslim - or black?

It looks to me, like this 64 year old white man, had an infinity for guns.....lots of guns. Lots of ammo. And my guess - is he was also Republican. And my guess - is that's what you guys think too. Otherwise, you would be telling us how if there were more guns at the scene, it would've been so much better.

Yep....we need more guns!!!! More guns....that's the answer.

Hopefully, the authorities can fill in the why...

Tick Tick......BONGx9!!!!!!!!!

Jen
11 Replies
r3020
Senior Advisor

Re: I See You Righties

We know very little about this shooter. The facts have yet to come out but they will.

Daily Caller, 4chan and Breitbart need to sort through the haystack and come up with an agreed upon story.  Understandable.  

Lots to to choose from so far.

ISIS rrecruit the current leader on the far turn.

wehav
Senior Contributor

He might have had an affinity for guns but he didn't have an infinite amount of them.  He also was shooting at the demographic group most likely to be Republican and as you notice the news media is unwilling to label that obvious reason.

Just as they were unwilling to call the shooting of Republicans by a leftist Democrat an attack on the Republican party by Democrats bent on taking over the government.

His family history is obviously Democrat from his bank robbing father on.

northnd
Senior Contributor

Sadly, your comments echo that of the previous employee of CBS Hayley Geftman-Gold. You cannot see the forest for the trees. Go ahead and ban all firearms. Then you will have to search for something else to ban when it becomes apparent it didn't stop mass murders. It is a societal problem. You cannot legislate your way out of this one. Your beloved humanity and the government it serves cannot protect you from a populace that has become increasingly rotten at the core. There is no moral compass when intellectual design has been removed as the basis of ones existence.

Really struggling with this "country fans are Republicans" meme.  Particularly as a lifelong Country & Western fan myself.  Married to one and raised 3 daughters who are big time fans as well. Grew up to be progressives, feminists, Democrats.  And they still love them some Country.

I recall having to sort hard through the VHS tapes when I needed to record something to make sure the one I used wasn't full of CMT videos, back in the day when it was first on.

Cut my musical teeth on my parents and grandparents Hank Williams and Patsy Kline phonograph records.  First trip my beloved and I took as a married couple was to Nashville. 

Craziest thing about this asinine meme is the conservative-Republican definition cluster bleep that is so completely muddled.  There were 22,000 people at that show.  Music festivals are huge social events and there is an extreme level of genre crossover.

Methinks you and others are making Country somehow proprietary.  It ain't all dried up old rednecks sitting at the bar, listening to Stand By Your Man.

They are the joke that Haggard was making when he wrote his great satirical pieces.

RIP Tom..great pop-Country crossover

jennys_mn
Veteran Advisor

It fits with the rest of the Republican mantra Bruce.  I wish I had kept a list, of what is considered to be Democrat, and what is Republican.

You know...Like Nascar is Republican - they stand for the flag.  Football now is owned by the Dems.  Any kind of music associated with drugs and violence in the Dems, like Rap and Rock....Country belongs to the Repubs.

And I can go on and on.  It's like a divorce...where the Republicans have claimed everything in the US - or the world - that they can claim to be on their side....the side of Good.  And everything that has any kind of negative connotation to it - is BAD, and a Democratic problem.

It is so sick...so twisted....it could've only come from the think tank of Breitbart, and Bannon.  We as Dems are going to have to stand up to this crap....and put an end to it somehow.  

Funny thing...is they have claimed Trump for the Good side...You can't make this crap up!!!!

Tick Tock....BONGx9!!!!!!!!!

Jen

r3020
Senior Advisor

It was a CNN reporters who made the claim. Along with some fired chick lawyer who worked for CBS.

BA Deere
Honored Advisor

Anything that could be said about the shooter at this point is speculation.   Sounds like he was a "quiet man" millionaire, no parking tickets, a brown little honey pot and he shot up a country music show full of Trump supporters...so who knows at this point?