cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
jennys_mn
Veteran Advisor

Re: I Was Right Again

@r3020 wrote:

The only science you believe in is science fiction. Transgender is a thing of imagination dreamed up by the left to divide. Anything to destroy the nuclear family, the back bone of morality and freedom.

I don’t think transgender individuals have had ANYTHING to do with destroying the nuclear family.  For that, you need to look at the divorce rate, of marriages that you Christians hold so dear.  You’re blaming the wrong group of people, for Christians’ loss of morality....

Republicans can’t win an election, without lying....

Jen

jennys_mn
Veteran Advisor

Re: I Was Right Again

@r3020 wrote:

The only science you believe in is science fiction. Transgender is a thing of imagination dreamed up by the left to divide. Anything to destroy the nuclear family, the back bone of morality and freedom.

Transgender people have dominated your thinking for a long time Trudy.   Notice how no one else here, constantly keeps bringing the subject up.  

People tend to mask their own problems, by continually railing against the problem, that they themselves are indicted with.  Gays will often speak against being gay before they “come out”, or say, “I’m not gay, because I have a girlfriend”.   Ultimately though, the cover fails to bring the needed relief.  

Is your cover starting to slip 3020 - or is Trudy closer to what we should be calling you?

Just what are transgender dividing Trudy - except in your own twisted thinking.  Funny how you are railing against a very small population of people, that really have no bearing on society, yet don't say a word about all the divorces in this country, and the real reason for the destruction of the nuclear family, the back bone of morality and freedom.  When your accusing transgender people of Christian hypocrisy,  you're just firing  blanks...

Republicans can’t win an election, without lying.....

Jen