cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
rickgthf
Senior Advisor

I already know what the republicans are going to say about ...

.... the coup memo.  They're going to say that it was too crazy to believe anyone thought it would work, aka, the Sidney Powell defense.

But the fact remains, trump & his fellow coup plotters believed it, trump promoted it, and trump demanded Pense execute it.  Not only that but a whole lot of republicans in Congress wholeheartedly embraced it as well.

Even today months later, trump still insists his "Big Lie" is true.  

It's time to put some of them in prison and let them think about what they've done, the damage they caused, the damage they could have caused.

We came as close as any time in our 250-year history to losing our country.  We desperately need to make an example of them just to send a message.

15 Replies
sam1wiseone
Senior Contributor

Re: I already know what the republicans are going to say about ...

there was a coup, executed by massive election fraud.

jennys_mn
Veteran Advisor

You are one stupid Bàstàrd, aren’t you Sammy?   Insanity is trying the same technique over and over - only to end up with the same result.   America knows - you look more and more like the lying Republican Bàstàrd you are, every single day.   You and your buddies have ZERO credibility.    Can you go negative on credibility?   If anybody can, I’m sure you and your buddies here will.

Jen

sdholloway56
Senior Advisor

Despite a dozen or so official audits and recounts in “contested” places, one failed fake one, 60+ court losses etc.

What Sam is saying is that white nationalists won’t accept election outcomes they don’t like.

sdholloway56
Senior Advisor

Always was a fair amount of under the table footsie between the pseudo-respectable Pauline libertarians and white supremacists.

sdholloway56
Senior Advisor

And we’re supposed to buy Covid propaganda from a guy who sticks to a story that is demonstrably false?

bruce MN
Advisor

It wasn’t what it looked like. Or was shown to be.

Never happened.  Tourist event. Staged by a paid cast of thousands……

The importance of the hearings being held and competently run is a meter of reduction down to the core that b”believes”, nonetheless. And then taking count,  and taking it into the commons.

rickgthf
Senior Advisor

Re: Sam's problem is ....

Sam's problem is that he has never had to suffer real consequences for his lies.  Mike Lindell is in the process of discovering what happens when people get sick of his outrageous lies.

We can only hope that both Sam & trump, both find themselves in Lindell's situation soon.  

sdholloway56
Senior Advisor

Saying "Trump won" is not really intended as a statement of fact.

It is a dogwhistle of solidarity with other pieces of crap who hate America.

aljessen61
Senior Contributor

That fired up the LibTards' Sam.