cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
sdholloway56
Senior Advisor

I assume the 235K cases yesterday

is the leading edge of the Thanksgiving surge on a surge.

No particular reason to not expect peak days above 300K within a couple weeks. A 7 day case MA around 300K at Christmas should result in a 7 day death MA around 5K by the middle of Jan, although this could prove to be somewhat self limiting of people get religion and begin to alter their behavior. Maybe jobiden wasn't exaggerating about 250K deaths in the next 60 days.

This virus is being very unfair to the POTUS and his family.

7 Replies
sdholloway56
Senior Advisor

Re: I assume the 235K cases yesterday

Pretty much every credible scientists said this was what was going to happen.

Although there seem to be no consequences for those who decide to have an "alternative opinion."

r3020
Senior Advisor

Hollywood is the super spreader yet the gov lets them continue to operate. All they are concerned with is the destruction of US small businesses.

sdholloway56
Senior Advisor

I'm doing my best to support our small businesses and independent restaurants.

But the TrumpVirus is killing a lot of them anyway.

Big boys doing great, for the most part.

BTW, I'd like to commend you Rainwater guys on getting the IN positive rate up to 15% and making a run at SD in the hospitalizations per capita derby.

You are killing the small businesses.

sdholloway56
Senior Advisor

Personally, numbnuts.

r3020
Senior Advisor

Yet hollywood is free to operate. No virus concerns for them or those to whom they spread it too. They are too important. They have to operate so they can continue to fund dem campaigns. Doesn't matter how many hospitals overflow or what is the risk to health care workers. They will continue to operate.

sdholloway56
Senior Advisor

I can't do anything about that. But I suppose that small businesses like theaters need "content" etc.

I can try to not contribute to the illness and deaths of others or the destruction of our small businesses that your tribe has engendered.

I'm sorry that you are butthurt that the world doesn't think you're as important as you think you are but that shouldn't make you into the Joker of economic and public health chaos.

gh2002gh
Senior Contributor

235k cases with an astronomical false positive rate of upwards of 80 to 97%?

Whew... look at all those false numbers... 😂

Even your deaths numbered are BS when you have false positives and people dying from things other than covid, but labeled as covid. 

And as far as that goes, there's a reason it is all labeled covid, and not Sars.  It isnt a specific test for sars.  

If they had actually made a test specific to the Sars strain that they ran prior, they'd of had to create another test for the one they are running now.

https://uncoverdc.com/2020/12/03/ten-fatal-errors-scientists-attack-paper-that-established-global-pc...