cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Honored Advisor

I believe her!

Hey Libs, sounds like your hero Avidnazi is in a bit of hotwater.  

https://ktla.com/2018/11/14/official-michael-avenatti-in-los-angeles-police-custody-on-domestic-viol...

9 Replies
Senior Contributor

Re: I believe her!

Hmmm, that's weird.    Wonder why she didn't wait 10, 20 or 30 years to come forward?  

Honored Advisor

Smiley Very Happy   That`s the liberal loophole, allegations have to steep for 20 years to be believed.   Move on folks nothin` to see.

Senior Contributor

Honored Advisor

All the Libs that Posted "Dave Dennison Bombshell"  fell hook line and sinker for this scumbag.    Heard Avidnazi on GMA claim he never hit a woman.   Avidnazi might find out what a "perjury trap" is yet.   Smiley Happy

https://saraacarter.com/tmz-report-michael-avenatti-arrested-for-domestic-violence/#.W-15NPZFyUk

Sources told TMZ a “confrontation” between Avenatti and his wife occurred on Wednesday:

We’re told during Wednesday’s confrontation the woman ran out of the apartment building and was on the sidewalk on her cellphone with sunglasses covering her eyes, screaming on the phone, “I can’t believe you did this to me.”

We’re told security brought her inside the building and Michael showed up 5 minutes later, ran into the building, chasing after her. He screamed repeatedly, “She hit me first.” We’re told he angrily added, “This is bulls***, this is f***ing bulls***.”

Senior Contributor

"While in college he worked as an opposition researcher for Rahm Emmanuel's political consulting firm."

-Wikipedia (Michael Avenatti)

During that lone year at SLU, Avenatti made solid connections while working for the campaigns of St. Louis County Executive George “Buzz” Westfall and U.S. Rep. Richard Gephardt.

“Joyce Aboussie gave me my first big shot when she hired me to work for Buzz and the congressman. And that’s how I met Rahm Emanuel, who also was involved with Gephardt,”

Senior Advisor

David  Dennison  was  shelling  out real  $$$$$  on  this  front ,  s0   Michael  -  get  your  wallet  out  &  join  the  club -  maybe ? 

'''''''''''  Birds  of  a  feather  -  flock  together  ''''''''''  -  seems  to  be  true  again and  David  will  soon  tweet  on  this  -  maybe  ?   

Advisor

How’s this one playing out?
Senior Advisor

Innocent until proven guilty. Could be some witch looking for a big pay out.

Honored Advisor

Seems to be "tick tock" more shoes dropping on the Avidnazi.

https://www.foxnews.com/politics/avenattis-law-firm-evicted-from-california-offices-over-unpaid-213g...    

Me being a feminist, I believe her, because "the seriousness of these charges, no one would make it up, especially TMZ" .   We feminists get to call a Supreme Court Justice a "preppie rapist", we feminists get to call the FLOTUS a "sex worker".    So, whatever comes out, I believe whatever bad comes out about Avidnazi and I get to call him the "Avidnazi rapist" because these are the new rules that are applied to everyone else.