cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
Senior Contributor

I bet you lefties can't watch this to the end!

21 Replies
Highlighted
Honored Advisor

Re: I bet you lefties can't watch this to the end!

Lefties are real good at ignoring what doesn`t jive with their world view. Sargent Schultz "I know nothing, I see nothing, I hear noooottthhhinggg!!" is their role model.  Smiley Happy

Highlighted
Advisor

Wondering if you can look at this for more than 10 seconds?

chart of the day, bush policies deficits, june 2010

Highlighted
Senior Contributor

Bruce,

I studied your graph for some time and I even saved it to my computer for future reference. Please repost this source in a couple months so we can see how things really shake out or provide me the link and I will do it.

You didn't have much of a comment on the link I posted. What do you really think ?

Highlighted
Honored Advisor

A question on the graph, Bruce. The total cost of Iraq and Afghan wars was less than $1 trillion under Bush, why does the graph assign $200 billion @ yr for the 10 years after Bush? That would be a total cost of $2 trillion.

All of the 5 points on the graph were passed with majority Democrat votes, where was the 2 party checks and balances?  All the Repubs stood like Stonewall Jackson against Obamacare. If Obamacare succeeds, Repubs with have egg on their face. When it fails, Repubs can legitimately say "WE warned you!!". BTW Obama isn`t exactly ending Iraq and Afghan wars. Every Sunday Jake Tapper lists the dozen or so soldiers that died that week.

Highlighted
Veteran Advisor

Good post, BAD, I was going to raise the same points in a reply.

I blame congress for the Bush deficits more than Bush and Cheney....it should have been apparent that those two guys were not up to speed, and the system of checks and balances should have slowed things down further. A crawl would be better than a rush to war.

Highlighted
Senior Contributor

This guy is not Rush, Beck or Hannity

What no responses? The Man has a PhD so he must know something about the subject

Highlighted
Advisor

Absolute most nutso craziest and most convoluted post, rated on scale in light of  the usual coherence factor for the person who posted it, that I've ever seen here.

**bleep** Cheney the Progressive. George W. Bush the insightful foreign policy wonk....soft selling the opposition.

Highlighted
Advisor

Did you listen to the whole ten minutes???     The guy makes Glen beck's speels seem logical and rational!   

Highlighted
Senior Contributor

Why would anyone want to watch that crap.