cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
sdholloway56
Senior Advisor

I declare, what a bunch of idiots

even with defeat by reality at every turn, still lyin' and spinnin' away like Rush and FOX heroes.

This Admin. and the GOP are wrecked, now just a question of how low they'll go.

Unfortunately, the nation also deeply harmed and 10s of millions of dangerous characters will be on the loose even after it all shakes out.

7 Replies
rsbs
Veteran Advisor

Re: I declare, what a bunch of idiots

yup, this time you "got him".

Even though Russia Russia Russia turned out to be a hoax, the fake impeachment just got yawns, and millions are not dying in the red states, but more so in the blue enclaves,  once Joe Biden went from "no chance Biden"  to  "Shoe In Joe"  (in less than 48 hours! ) the party was over. 

Joe comes out from his cave once every week or two, says something like "I'm not senile, I always was this stupid" and all is good in fruitloop world once more. Might as well just phone it in from here. Why argue with a bunch of ignorant rubes that don't know about much expect acquiring and hanging on to property.

Trump will have a powerful rally tomorrow and the best fruit loop land can counter with is that every NFL game is going to start out with some tired hymn to placate the downtrodden millionaires. Really don't think Roger thought that one through, but then again he ranks up there with you and Joe in the genius department.

yawns.

sdholloway56
Senior Advisor

I saw a MN poll at Biden +16.

Think you might want to get out and to work rather than wasting your time here.

jennys_mn
Veteran Advisor

OH IT'S CLOSE HERE IN MN.....Angie is going to be sent packing......SURE....

Republicans can't win and election, without lying....

Jen

rsbs
Veteran Advisor

yup, these fools just wasting their money

https://www.breitbart.com/politics/2020/06/23/exclusive-tom-cotton-launches-minnesota-ad-connecting-...

something tells me that their polling is a little better than yours, but what do I know.

bruce MN
Advisor

Re: yup, these fools just wasting their money

Are they sure they’ve got all of the Boogaloo insignia and the Hawaiian shirts edited out?

The carloads of white dudes with the blacked out plates that everybody who lives close to where I’m sitting right now has pics and videos of driving around the residential areas well away from the protests?

Tom Cotton?  I suppose anybody who is curious about him can google up his most recent op-Ed contributions. 

rsbs
Veteran Advisor

probably not the same group that dropped the twin towers 20 years ago, but maybe their sons?

I think I saw Ted Cruz's son in the bunch, too.

sdholloway56
Senior Advisor

Dunno if the head guy is capable of learning anything, but just keeping The White Cult of Ignorance locked in for every 24 hr news cycle is not a winning strategy.