cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Veteran Advisor

Re: I didn't get the Karen thing until a friend told me what it is about.

I have 8 broken ribs (ribs 5-9 on the left, 6-8 on the right), and two vertebrae with compression fractures from an accident at home at 10 AM on Tuesday.....

But I can still take on these liars, with my right (uninjured) arm tied behind my back. 

I thought that I could save a trip to the emergency room, by just making an appointment with my regular doctor at 2 PM to look me over.   But, when I couldn’t breathe when I finally managed to get off my Lazy Boy, I decided that the Emergency Room in Cannon Falls might be better.   They felt I needed more care, and transported me to Red Wing.   They gave me Fentanyl for the trip - good stuff -  and kept me two nights in the hospital.....I’ve been better John....

Jen

Advisor

Dang. Have a speedy recovery.

Hoping you have enough family and friends help to get things harvested and put up.

Veteran Advisor

We were done with most of the stuff.  Sweet corn and beans are put up and done.   We are working on the tomatoes and peppers.  No big deal - we have enough of them left from last year.   

It’s a painful existence right now.  And this might change our minds, about the acreage we have, and where we want to live.  Not making any rash decisions right now though.  It’s been a tough year for us medically.  Without our health insurance, it would also have been a very expensive year.

Jen