Did you mean: 
Highlighted
Senior Contributor

Re: I don't understand

The Clinton`s?

Highlighted
Senior Contributor

Re: Still Waiting

I have a brother in law that has become an old hateful bitter man............Yes, a hard core Trump hater............When asked about specific lies he suddenly shuts his trap and has nothing to say.....

Highlighted
Veteran Advisor

Al one thing you should remember—some of us will shoot back so you best think about it!!!
Highlighted
Senior Contributor

some of us grew up with the process that the first punch ended the fight, how you going to shoot back after the first shot if it's a good shot?

just asking

Highlighted
Senior Contributor

After the next election they will do themselves in. It is getting to the point these nut cases can't handle it anymore. Even their leaders are snapping.

Highlighted
Senior Contributor

No problem--just anything trump has said is a lie.

George Washington couldn't tell a lie---the orange one can't tell the truth.

Republicans have been eating his BS so long, int tastes like steak to them!

Senior Contributor

Is that a threat?

Highlighted
Senior Contributor

So you have dropped to the Orange one's level of name calling--how childish--proves you have nothing of import to say,

Highlighted
Senior Contributor

Re: Re:Conservative is congenital brain defect

Her I am--when you can debate at an adult level, maybe we can get somewhere---meanwhile have more of your temperamental outbursts--it probably makes you feel good.

Feel sorry for your wife.

Highlighted
Advisor

Embarrassing display of incompetence Backdoorman…..it must be true that you cannot think for yourself. You can not even come up with one example of a substantial lie that Trump has told that affects the lives of the citizens in America that voted for him.