cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Senior Contributor

Re: Re:Conservative is congenital brain defect

That has to be the most thoughtful, insightful comment since the last time the orange one opened his mouth.

I don't care, do u?

Highlighted
Senior Contributor

Re: Still Waiting

Of course, as long as they allow inbred, knuckle-dragging neanderthal republicans to vote,there is no need to tell the truth, obey the emolument clause or in any way act civilized.

You poor guy.

Highlighted
Senior Contributor

Re: Re:Conservative is congenital brain defect

Ah.... You are the defected one.

Highlighted
Advisor

Didn't think you could

Nary one consequential lie that affects the lives of American Citizens? 

Trump exaggerated the size of the inaugural crowds? If he did, who cares? Does it really bother you that much, a US citizen wannabee? 

So you are falling back on Russia Russia Russia? Rosenstein has been given a week to get his act together, or it may very well be a different chorus you can sing offkey to as you watch real American citizens.

Highlighted
Advisor

PS

if you actually have something on the Russian Collusion witch hunt, better share it with Rosenstein and Wray....looks like times up.

https://www.nationalreview.com/news/trey-gowdy-demands-rosenstein-end-russia-probe/

Highlighted
Senior Advisor

Re: Didn't think you could

Bs  -  David  Dennison   -  Health  Care  Policy  -  Better,  Cheaper,  Everyone  Coverage ,   March  2,  2017   -  STILL   WAITING   ?

Highlighted
Veteran Advisor

Re: I don't understand

He still doesn’t understand health care. He was also going to get rid of the debt. No one knows debt better than him and the debt has risen over $1 trillion in 17 months!! He knows debt alright. He owes about a trillion himself
Highlighted
Senior Contributor

Re: I don't understand

Since when did you people care about dept.?

Highlighted
Advisor

What on earth does David Dennison have to do with the lives of American citizens????

as for health care costs, mine went up by several hundred percent....you read that right...under Barry. Try again. Probably not a very good idea to try to link Trump with lying about healthcare when his predecessor was Barry Soetoro...I mean Barack Obama, or whatever he calls himself these days. Last I saw, Trump was still trying to dismantle the clusterfleck that Barry left us.

So what has Trump actually lied about that affects American citizens such as myself?

Still waiting.

Highlighted
Senior Advisor

CHEAPER ,  BETTER,  EVERYBODY  -   a year 1/2  later  - NOTHING  -  it's  easy  tearing  something  apart  - - -