Did you mean: 
Highlighted
Advisor

Re: I don't understand

Department of what?

Highlighted
Veteran Advisor

Re: I don't understand

Bs you’re a liar!! Show some before and after bills for your insurance!
Highlighted
Advisor

Re: Didn't think you could

Do you have an Obama policy where others have to pay more so that you get cheap health insurance? Seems like that is the back story on a lot of Trump haters.

Highlighted
Senior Advisor

Bs   -  No  hatred  here   -  and  NO  better, cheaper,  everyone  either  -  boaster's  seem  to  engage in  empty chatter -  like  re-thrashing the straw pile  -  Soooo  where is that  BETTER, CHEAPER, EVERYONE   policy  talked  about in March  2017   ?  ? 

BIG  HAT   _  NO  RANCH  ?  

Highlighted
Advisor

the reality is that Obama increased health insurance costs for hard working Americans so that those not working could have a free lunch.

If you are not affected, I suspect that you are riding in the cart, not pulling it.

Highlighted
Senior Advisor

Bs   -  Soo   things  are  cheaper  in  the  health  insurance  arena  NOW  -  dream on - - -

Big  talker  stepped  on  his  tongue -  with  better,  cheaper,  evryone  -  blab   &   gab  - NO  RESULTS  except  the  same  ole  excuse - - -

Highlighted
Advisor

looks like I nailed it...the K stands for kart rider.

I miss those care free days of riding in a go kart, too.

My monthly health insurance costs are actually down almost $500 a month since the inauguration of Trump as my new coop plan, a plan that is able to sidestep the Obama rules, is that much less than what I would have had paying for the cart riders.

Hope this helps.

Highlighted
Senior Advisor

Having  a  wana  be - don't pay nothing policy might be ok for some  -   although  lower  health costs fore evryone is no where in site  - kinda like a hotel room without a bed - - -  

Highlighted
Senior Advisor

Hope  your   agent  isn't  David  Dennison

Senior Contributor

a plan that is able to sidestep the Obama rules, is that much less than what I would have had paying for

That is like saying my new tractor cost less than the ones they are building today because it is a 2 cylinder 30 hp.

If you come to a steep hill or try to hook a modern implement to that new tractor then you will find out what you do not have.

But it cost less.........