cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
Senior Advisor

Re: Didn't think you could

Sometimes less is all you need. Don't need an MX-290 to mow the lawn.

Highlighted
Senior Advisor

That's  a  like  comparison  -   lawn mowing  &  health care -  of  which my lawn mower is covered by my home owners policy  - - - 

Highlighted
Senior Contributor

If you didn't have a lawn mower, would you still pay the same premium?

Highlighted
Advisor

these clowns get a government subsidized $400 per month plan, with hardly any deductible, and they become experts on what everyone else should pay. Slowboat says I am a liar, Ticktock says everyone should be a government employee, EdNoxious probably gets a freebie through his wife, and Borazz says it just serves you right for making money. Did I miss any of the fruitloops? Oh yeah, GoKart rides in the cart and likes Obama.

My current $1600 per month plan for four family members has a $6500 deductible for each member, and is $800 per month cheaper than the  Obama compliant plan would be, and my old Obama plan was probably $1500 or more under what a non-business plan would have been for someone like me that works three jobs and doesn't get a subsidized plan or a freebie. I had to jump through a lot of hoops just to avoid having a $3000 per month hit for a high deductible Obama plan.

In time, my current plan will go down as it is a restrictive membership plan...if you have Aids, cancer, diabetes, etc you don't get this rate, and the screening is for about 40 different diseases. As long as Trump is president, I will be able to buy a private plan like this, but if the fruitloops ever take over again, you know they are going to go after the workers with a vengeance.

I highly doubt that any" skinny Harvard guy" has ever gummed up the works like Obama did with the US health insurance system. And you can substitute any other adjectives for" skinny Harvard guy " that you choose.

At least Barry was an expert on foreign affairs, right? right?

How that clown can even still stick his skinny neck into American politics without shame befuddles the h e double L out of me.

Highlighted
Senior Advisor

Rs  -  your  numbers  explained  it  perfectly  -  thanks  for  your  display  -  so  in  2  medical incidents you would have   spent  $12k  + premiums 

-  or in the real world a couple  making $48 k  could spend  50 %  of their  income on a policy  -  & so that's  the  cheaper,   better,  everyone your  &  our  leader  were talking  about  - strAighT  TaLk  and then they could maybe ask where to file bankruptcy at , cause our leader knows that law, now doesn't he - - -

Just think what a family could do with 1 Stormy night amount of $132,000. oo  for health insurance premiums  $132,000   divided by  $1600  =  6 3/4  years of premiums  - Just Think - AmaZing

Highlighted
Senior Contributor

289, your math ability is NOT impressive, mush/much like the thought process you put into that post.

Highlighted
Advisor

Einstein, it's the same coverage as my "Obama policy" would have had , deductibles and all.

Educate yourself.

Highlighted
Advisor

Basset, the fruitloops on this forum should warn everyone about the dangers of turning into a progressive, just like lung cancer and smoking.

Or do you think people are predisposed? 

Highlighted
Senior Advisor

Are  bone   ''  bone  spurs  ''  pre - existing  condition ? 

Senior Advisor

Seems  elementary  to  divide  $132,000. oo    by   $1600. oo   -  U  try  it  -  David Dennison  put  the  first number out there for U  - - -