cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Senior Contributor

I don't understand

I read nox saying lying white house.  I hear the hatred displayed for the Trump administration on a daily basis from the Democrat/communist party members and they constantly mention lying.

What is or has Trump lied about?  And what hasn't Obama and Clinton lied about?

Certainly lying has never bothered Democrat/communist politicians over the years.  From keeping your doctor to leaving a plane under fire the party has lied and cheated its way.  It is the way of the Democrat/communist, so even if it were true that Trump has lied about something why would that bother a Democrat/communist?

And in reality some of the things I've read that were supposed lies are pretty ridiculous, Trump hasn't finished his term.  Saying he didn't walk on water as promised, immediately I guess is their term for lying.  As a neighbor said about Mr. Clinton, "let's give him a chance." 

Maybe one of you Democrat/communists could list the supposed lies of the Trump administration.?

Then one of the patriotic Americans could list just a few of the lies of the Clinton and Obama administrations and players.

90 Replies
Senior Contributor

Re: I don't understand

If you want to know, tune into Fox News right now! The DJT comedy tour is playing South Carolina tonight
Senior Contributor

You might find this of interest to get your mind around just who lied and what they did about it too.

What About...... What About....

https://www.nytimes.com/interactive/2017/12/14/opinion/sunday/trump-lies-obama-who-is-worse.html

After we published a list of President Trump’s lies this summer, we heard a common response from his supporters. They said, in effect: Yes, but if you made a similar list for previous presidents, it would be just as bad.

We’ve set out to make that list. Here, you will find our attempt at a comprehensive catalog of the falsehoods that Barack Obama told while he was president. (We also discuss George W. Bush below, although the lack of real-time fact-checking during his presidency made a comprehensive list impossible.)

We applied the same conservative standard to Obama and Trump, counting only demonstrably and substantially false statements. The result: Trump is unlike any other modern president. He seems virtually indifferent to reality, often saying whatever helps him make the case he’s trying to make.

In his first 10 months in office, he has told 103 separate untruths, many of them repeatedly. Obama told 18 over his entire eight-year tenure. That’s an average of about two a year for Obama and about 124 a year for Trump.

Senior Contributor

I don't suppose you noticed that the piece is an OPINION, for example;

“Between 3 million and 5 million illegal votes caused me to lose the popular vote.” (There's no evidence of illegal voting.)

However there is more credible evidence to support illegals voting than anything regarding Russian interference in the election, but the left wing news media supporting the Democratic/communist party line refuses to investigate that assertion.

A Rasmussen Reports poll earlier this year found that 53% of the Democratic Party supports letting illegals vote, even though it's against the law.

"We find that some noncitizens participate in U.S. elections, and that this participation has been large enough to change meaningful election outcomes including Electoral College votes, and congressional elections," wrote Jesse T. Richman, Gulshan A. Chattha, both of Old Dominion University, and David C. Earnest of George Mason University.

More specifically, they write, "Noncitizen votes likely gave Senate Democrats the pivotal 60th vote needed to overcome filibusters in order to pass health care reform and other Obama administration priorities in the 111th Congress."

Specifically, the authors say that illegals may have cast as many as 2.8 million votes in 2008 and 2010. That's a lot of votes. And when you consider the population of illegal inhabitants has only grown since then, it's not unreasonable to suppose that their vote has, too.

Senior Contributor

Re: You are totally FOS

Those are just FACTS bruce and in no way overcome a truly held belief.

Advisor

Re: You are totally FOS

"If you like your doctor, you can keep your doctor"

"average $2500 yearly health insurance savings"

What Trump "lies" approximate Barry's baldfaced lies?

Senior Contributor

Re:Conservative is congenital brain defect

What an incredible view of the world. If conservatives believe what the trumpets tell them they are beyond stupid. 

They are criminally complicit!

Senior Contributor

Re: Re:Conservative is congenital brain defect

Insults, lies and innuendo drives the left`s thinking. Never facts.

Senior Contributor

I want so badly to support Trump. Every time I overlook the past and give him the benefit of the doubt, something happens. He opens his mouth! You can’t have watched last night and not have shrunk in your chair when he went me, me, me, me, me, me, I, I, I, I, ain’t i great.