cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Senior Contributor

Re: Re:Conservative is congenital brain defect

Backdoorman.. You wouldn't happen to be a buddy of the AgJudge now would you?

I would feel sorry for your wife if you had one. Dudes don't count.

Veteran Advisor

Re: I don't understand

Hey BS a lie is a lie. If trump says he did something no one else in history has ever done snd the facts show that at least one other person has already done, that is a lie. If he lies so easily about the “non-substantial” things, how do we know that he isn’t stretching the substantial stuff also? You guys forgive him for everything he says and does. You aren’t bothered that he likes to grab women by their *****! You don’t care if he makes fun of disabled Americans. You are happy he has pissed off most of our allies. He are glad he says Kim Un is a “fine” guy and that he buddies up with Putin! Those things show all of us that he has no morals nor ethics!! And since you support him in these things, you also have none!!
Senior Contributor

Re: Still Waiting

When asked about specific lies he suddenly shuts his trap and has nothing to say.....

Senior Contributor

Senior Contributor

Re: try again

Pretty pathetic try there Canuck.......................Once again you are awarded a big fat 0................

Senior Contributor

None of them can back up a word they say.............So far, according to Canuck, Trump has lied about Russian collusion............Well, been 18 months of investigation and still nothing..............Oh......and he lied about the number of people at his inauguration.............Damn........string the guy up.......

Frequent Contributor

Re: I don't understand

So I have wondered for sometime how what appears to be normal people think Trump never lies. Lets try medical since that is an Obama lie.  Trump said we would have better medical at less cost. but really facts do not count if one does not listen to Trump whenever he talks and her a lie then it is hopeless.  The difference to me on Trump lying is that he lies for no apparent significant reason.  For example the inauguration picture thing.  Remember when he said the unemployment numbers were bogus? Now he uses those same numbers.  I am sure you do not.  Con men always have believers and bullies always have their gang.  It is very sad we are having this discussion.  But he was right on one thing.  He said if he shot someone in Times Square he would still have supporters.

Veteran Advisor

Bs   - Here   is    one  '''  Cheaper,   Better,   Everyone  -  with  a  later  response  -  I  NEVER  KNEW  IT  WAS  SO  COMPLICATED - - -

Senior Contributor

You are deflecting there marty.

Collusion and Russia interferring in your election are 2 different things.

There is no doubt that Russia interfered just as it did in several European elections.

The investigation about collusion is still ongoing but there is at least some indication that there was some type of collusion with Russia.

Notice how the stories of your dear leader and his helpers keep changing as there is more evidence coming out about meetings with Russians and his associates?

Meetings that were 'forgotten' until evidence is presented to show they did happen.

Those 'forgetful' moments may not be lies to believers but sure look like it to rational thinking people.

Yes you can lie by omission !

But your dear leader is able to outright lie too, you just need to turn off that 'belief' long enough to check the facts and be honest with yourself 

I guess when you lie to yourself you do not hear the lies by your dear leader, at least you keep telling yourself that.

Senior Contributor

Re: try again

After Putin placed his bouy in the white house, Agent Orange has taken an even more ominous meaning!