cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Senior Contributor

Re: Didn't think you could

My current $1600 per month plan for four family members has a $6500 deductible for each member,

So your 'plan' does not allow anyone who has a real illness to be in it.

What will you do when you really get sick?

Take out the profit that the insurance extracts plus the overhead of sales people admin etc. and what would the real cost be?

Our 'plan' has no premium and no deductible.

I think there is a fee if an ambulance is used of $50 and you have to pay for your own phone and TV if you want them in the hospital.

That is health care for ALL.

Senior Contributor

Re: I don't understand

Canuck I assume with the Canadian flag beside ur name that you are Canadian. So if this is true why are you meddling in the politics of Americans? Taking lessons from Putin, and our Democratic Party ?go spread some liberal propaganda in your own country Because if your not American you have no say in what goes on in America.
If you are American than you have a dog in this fight and I apologize but maybe you need to change your flag.
Senior Contributor

Just like in a public swimming pool, everyone suffers when the town drunk p***** in the pool.

My meddling is pretty tame compared to what you Yanks are doing--like boarding Canadian fishing boats in Canadian waters!

So - go ***** up a rope.

Senior Contributor

Well last time I read the constitution of the United States, I didn't read anything about us having an obligation to kiss the worlds a**!
Senior Contributor

The problem with amurricans is that they seem to believe that common decency equates to "kissing the world's A**.

Go ahead and be an uncivilized boor--a real ugly American---and see how long you can exist in a hostile world.

right now the Orange one has succeeded in uniting the rest of the world in dislike and distrust of "Amuuruca", quite an accomplishment for the world's biggest retard.

Senior Contributor

It's kinda like having a neighbor living next door and every time you make a decision about business in your house your neighbor knows somehow. So they come over and dont even bother knocking on the door when they come in to tell you it's a bad decision or that they disapprove.
What right does that neighbor have to put his two cents into the decisions of you house?
And how about the ugly world that has been taking advantage the US for years? The only reason some in the international community is pissed at trump for the tariffs are that they can no longer suck the wealth from this country through unfair one sided trading practices.
I get it! Sorry! You will have to start trading fairly now.
Senior Contributor

look at it this way. You live in a nice neighbourhood where people take care of their houses and yards, happy functional families where people honour their marriage vows and children are happy and well looked after.

People greet each other on the street and have pleasant conversations. Husbands don't beat their wives and sexual abuse of children and single women does not occur. Businesses are well looked after and deal fairly and don't cheat you and laugh about it afterwards. Employers that their employees fairly and don't declare fraudulent bankruptcy to cheat their workers out of their wages.

Then one family becomes mentally unstable, the husband becomes a whoremonger and brings his painted ladies into his home. His disfunctionality results in his house and yard not being looked after and weeds grow out and threaten to overtake his neighbours yards. His loud and dissolute manner disturbs the neighbourhood children and women become afraid to walk down the streets. His wife and children are beaten and sexually abused. His teenage son sexually assaults his female classmates at school and his father defends him .His business which has history of generations of careful husbandry and fair dealing becomes known for cheating and declares bankruptcy several times to cheat suppliers and employees. His reputation becomes so bad that the local bank refuses to finance him and calls his mortgages. He deals with loan sharks, drug dealers and money launderers to stay afloat.

Eventually the neighbourhood turns against him, holds conversations about how the damage he is doing to the community can be contained. Churches and others reach out to his wife and family to offer Christian help. He blasphemes and declares as husband he knows best and his family are his chattels. Bylaw enforcement officers order him to control the noxious weeds flourishing in his yard. The fire department orders that scrap lumber and derelict cars are a fire hazard. The health department determines he must clean his yard and control the rats that have become a neighbourhood problem spreading vermin and disease and issues orders to this effect.

His réponse to his beer drinking buddies at the truck stop out of town on the highway that the world has gone to hell, no one is able to live free anymore and government is even trying to interfere and tell him how he can treat his wife and family. They all agree with him and vow to go home and beat their wives as support for his beliefs.

I am quite certain that you would drink beer with him rather than try to protect his wife and children.

One orange demon has been able to pervert  "The city upon a hill" that the whole world held as an example of their aspirations and ideals. Now it has become an abomination! 

Senior Contributor

So I guess that you judge your neighbors worth by how many times u can take advantage of his goodwill? See that's what's happened in the international trade nieghborhood. everyone has import trariffs but the US, and now that the US is doing business the same way as the rest of the neighborhood all of a sudden it's wrong and our president is evil?
Senior Contributor

Frequent Contributor

Reading all these comments just always surprises me how someone can defend the actions by the current President and Congress.  It surprises me even more when lots of people claim to be Christian and defend these actions, It is like they have never read any of Christs words.  And it farther surprises me that people talk about the other countries taking advantage of the US.  It is like no one knows that the US companies go these other countries for their cheap labor and looks the other way when people are locked in unsafe factories so they can bring the products back tot he US and keep their place in the 1% income group. And if it is not the US Companies then we send in the military to try to protect our companies or force our way of life on them or support their dictator as he is an US "friend".  But just a few words on tariffs.  The only people that it will hurt will be working people.  The 1% will keep doing fine and let the rest of us defend them.

Now you can post something about Obama or Clinton or someone else to divert beause  you really knowing this rich New Yorker will not be helping you with any of his great ideas.