cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
Veteran Advisor

Re: I don't understand

Looks like a lot of new comers have crawled out of the woodwork OR some old conservatives have opened new accounts under new names to try to bolster the sagging ratings.
Highlighted
Senior Contributor

Sort'a like some illegial votes by NOT legal voters...ring any bells?  (but it's okay as long as they vote democrat)

Highlighted
Senior Contributor

I am still waiting for the fourteen thousand lies, BA, claimed Obama told!! Where are they BA? Maybe you've taken a page out of der leader?? Throw it out there, then when it's proven otherwise just ignore it and hope it goes away?? Got to admit it's worked to perfection! Especially with your croud.
Highlighted
Senior Contributor

You don't have to wait on him.
How about this one. " you get to keep your plan if you like it" well I lost mine before the end of Obama care!
Highlighted
Senior Contributor

Pulled out of the state!
Highlighted
Veteran Advisor

He never said the plan would always keep you.
Highlighted
Senior Contributor

Your ignorance is amazing. IN actual fact (not alternative facts as espoused by the Orange one, the US has some of the4 highest tariffs in the world.

Highlighted
Senior Contributor

Maybe they should have read the bill before they passed it. Unrealistic expectations in regards to health insurance companies
Highlighted
Senior Contributor

Since repubs have difficulty reading, I can understand your concern about unreasonable expectations.

Another "unreasonable" expectation---expecting your commander in chief not to be a Russian agent!

Highlighted
Senior Contributor

If that made you uncomfortable, yesterdays Oversight hearing should have put you under the chair.