But trump says he does

Sept 14, 2020

What a dam fool

18 Replies
Edmund55
Senior Contributor

Re: I dont think science knows !

(But trump says he does)

Well, for all you forest management deniers, biden said that all global warming issues will be healed if he's elected - sooo.

And AOC, whom is co-chairing biden's climate policy panel, would say that we don't need farmers and their beef / big polluting machinery, equipment and transporting vehicles, everyone can just get their food at the grocery store instead.

bruce MN
Advisor

Nothing to see...move along

r3020
Senior Advisor

All dems can cite is junk science. They have perverted real science. Evidently dems know nothing of forest management. They claim if we all quit eating meat there will be no forest fires.

Edmund55
Senior Contributor

(All dems can cite is junk science. They have perverted real science. Evidently dems know nothing of forest management. They claim if we all quit eating meat there will be no forest fires.)

Molotov cocktails aren't just for throwing at law enforcement and burning down businesses:

[A man in Oregon was arrested early Monday for setting "multiple" fires along a freeway in Portland, hours after he was released from custody for setting another brush fire along the same roadway, according to police.]

Mmm, comala, would you consider withdrawing your support of bail bond funds for this guy for a couple days - I know I know he will never do this again Smiley Wink but still.

lemerik1958
Senior Contributor

@r3020 wrote:

All dems can cite is junk science. They have perverted real science. Evidently dems know nothing of forest management. They claim if we all quit eating meat there will be no forest fires.

Feds control 60% of the forest ground in California while another third is under private control. So why hasn’t dump institute proper management yet?

BA Deere
Honored Advisor

From the same cabal that brought you global warming and releasing genetically modified mosquitoes into the Everglades.    File it under "Liars Figure".

jennys_mn
Veteran Advisor

@BA Deere wrote:

From the same cabal that brought you global warming and releasing genetically modified mosquitoes into the Everglades.    File it under "Liars Figure".

OMG - a reprieve from the Donald dumpster of stupid ideas!!!!

Yeah, OK BA, whatever.   Maybe at Trump’s next rally, you can catch one of his syringes filled with actual bleach that he’s throwing out to the crowd!   Hot diggity damn.   Trump has the solution for everything, just when it’s needed.  

Just like when he was throwing paper towels out to the crowd, after a hurricane.   Just what the people need.   Wait - why wasn’t he throwing out signed rolls of toilet paper at earlier rallies?   It is what it is, I guess......

Republicans can’t win an election, without lying......

Jen

BA Deere
Honored Advisor

"Trump throwing syringes of bleach into the audience"?  

Rofl Republic on Twitter: "A big lie is a propaganda technique. The  expression was coined by Adolf Hitler, is his book Mein Kampf, about the  use of a lie so "colossal" that

Ah, I don`t think it will work this time Jen, no matter how many times you repeat it.

jennys_mn
Veteran Advisor

Oh sure it will BA - Trump has proven how good it works - just look at you and your cult.....there’s no reason for truth, when you have a liar like Trump at the helm.

Republicans can’t win an election, without lying......

Jen