Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
sam1wiseone
Senior Contributor

disband the fbi

rsbs
Veteran Advisor

Re: disband the fbi

I believe that these FBI allegations are mostly true.....professional standards in America have declined to a level that even a plagiarizing son of a used car salesman, one that cheated with a close friends wife, and is currently experiencing dementia, can be on a major parties slate of POTUS candidates.

How can we expect more of FBI agents?

sam1wiseone
Senior Contributor

I'm not sure people get the significance.  It is clear there was an organized effort to subvert a presidency and a clear trail of evidence that goes right to the top.  Brennen, Comey, Rosenstien, Yates, Rice, biden, Obama.  

No one will be held to account, no reason to think it won't happen again.  Banana republic.

r3020
Senior Advisor

I get it. You get it. Even Bruce gets it. Everyone with half a brain gets it. Yet super reporter Bob Woodward who saw to it that a president was forced to resign for much much less writes nothing but articles on how bad the orange man is. The fake stream media is as treasonous as Obama's FBI/CIA. And the Trump haters not only don't care, they fully participate.

bruce MN
Advisor

Re: I doubt there will be a mea culpa

I truly like the description put up at noted fascist organ, The Federalist: “Internal furor”.

Sounds eerily like the current FDA and CDC.

r3020
Senior Advisor

Re: I doubt there will be a mea culpa

Fascist = Bob Woodward.

sam1wiseone
Senior Contributor

@r3020 wrote:

I get it. You get it. Even Bruce gets it. Everyone with half a brain gets it. Yet super reporter Bob Woodward who saw to it that a president was forced to resign for much much less writes nothing but articles on how bad the orange man is. The fake stream media is as treasonous as Obama's FBI/CIA. And the Trump haters not only don't care, they fully participate.

The full doc is ah pretty interesting.

https://www.scribd.com/document/477421887/Flynn-filing-9-24-2020