Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Honored Advisor

I gotta church for ya, Canuck and Gough

7 Replies
Senior Contributor

Re: I gotta church for ya, Canuck and Gough

Not a new thing BA. Atheists have been having social gatherings before.

Should not use the word church as that is more correctly attributed to buildings or groups who believe in a magical being that no one has evidence of.

Here is a group that has ben meeting for years in Dallas Texas and doing other things together as well and they never use the word 'church'.

http://www.atheist-community.org

Senior Contributor

I'm with canuck.   Non-believers shouldn't use "church".    Maybe "coven" is appropriate?   No,  that pagan group actually worships something besides themselves like atheists do.

Oh I know what to call a group of Godless people gathering:

The Democrat Naitonal Convention.

Frequent Contributor

Money money money.     I have never felt i had a need to go to some gathering to be a Non believer  ,  it would seem to me that  Sanderson Jones and Pipa  Evans have jumped on the same bandwagon as the recognized religions ,  They are out to make money,

Senior Contributor

" A fool and his money are soon parted"

Apparently non-belivers are among the easy marks.

Senior Contributor

Godbotherers have to gather in buildings to confirm to themselves they believe in fairy tales. Atheists do nothing of the sort yet are creating heat for the churchies for doing "sort of nothing".
Senior Contributor

And it is really none of your business,  grouchy.

Senior Contributor

What an ignorant fool you are. I have this unrelenting ability to place laser like heat on your stupid beliefs and the best you can offer is the above statement!!!!!! That is exactly why you mumbles are not taken seriously.

I will decide what I make my business and blockheads like you will never have an impact on still water with the beliefs you have.

I believe you also know there is no god but are also not prepared to admit it. It is a shame because there is a life outside religion. Your sheltered environment will never allow you outside your fictitious commandments. But in your own heart you know you have not been totally true to god ey? Nudge nudge wink wink say no more comrade.