cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
rickgthf
Senior Advisor

I guess we should have expected this, ...

... 12 or so classified documents were found among Mike Pense's VP papers.   Not Biden's 16 but way short of trump's 300.

6 Replies
dwillinois
Senior Contributor

Re: I guess we should have expected this, ...

R I P to Mike Pence's Political career 😂😂

Pretty smug in that ABC interview wasn't he.

The swamp is telling you who runs the show. 

Again Ricky Trump was President, Obama has how many???

Likely contained directions and GPS coordinates to The Holy Grail, The Ark of the Covenant or The Shroud of Turin.

ACX66895171
Senior Contributor

his lawyer states they were inadvertently boxed with other documents.....yeah.....right
dwillinois
Senior Contributor

Sounds like Biden's lawyer about the ones in the "locked" garage, he takes them very seriously though, yeah right😂

aljessen61
Senior Contributor

Queer boy your dem count is items not documents. Those items could be dumpsters full. Let's see the pictures and what is in them.

Pence has no chance anyway so make a big deal out of it all you want.

Edmund55
Senior Contributor

(I guess we should have expected this, ... 12 or so classified documents were found among Mike Pense's VP papers.   Not Biden's 16 but way short of trump's 300.)

Don't know how accurate ricki "schiff's" number is for biden but interesting how the FBI got right on top of it with Pence.  Of course it appears that biden is the only senator to ever steal classified documents.

But I'm sure pence along with trump are thanking biden & hillary for getting them off the hook on this.

And check out obama's no-comment reaction: ["We have nothing for you at this time," Hannah Hankins, the communications director for Obama, told Fox News Digital when asked if searches for classified material were underway.]